The night goes down hill

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, so.... how many of you are getting exam letters in soon, I'm getting mine next week and ive never felt so chilled about it. I WISH EVERYONE LUCK, even if you've done or aren't doing exams still.... have some of my luck)

Tessa wanted to freshen up before going out to the main room. You just headed through and got a small apron and tied it around your waist. You began to feel really warm so you tied your hair into a messy bun before heading out to take orders.It was a normal night, take a few drinks, you just kept thinking of going home and being with Evan and Raph. Then Tessa came out and stood next to the bar, she looked like a lost puppy.

You walked over to her, she saw you and smiled "hey (y/n)... um what do I do?" you smirked as you reached over the bar and pulled out another apron "you walk around a serve drinks.... or you bend over a give a mini show, which should get you bigger tips" you joked as Tessa tied the apron on "wait really?" she said with a confused look, you laughed but then handed her a note book and pencil "just go and take orders" she nodded and off she went, of course she went straight to her boyfriends table, you shook your head but went back to work.

TIME SKIP 3HOURS 5:34PM

your feet were hurt like hell 'just one hour and then it's home sweet home' you kept repeating in your head. you have just served the table that was full of dickheads, it was Tessa's table but she said she was to scared to go near them.

So you being you , you took their order, it went something like "can I take your order" one of the guys look you up and down "ohh you can take more that just that" you rolled your eyes "hmm, funny. What would ya like?" the guy the lean back to get a better look at you "how's about we find some place quite, huh baby doll?" you were getting pissed off, you then crossed your arms "i have a boyfriend" he then looked to his friend and back to you "and I have a wife" you then shook your head before slamming your hand on the table "what's her name, i'm sure she'd like to know about this and that she should just get the divorce papers ready" the guy looked shocked but then smirked "ohh come on, we just want some fun" that's when you realised he wasn't backing down"if ya ain't buying a drink, then get lost" that's when you went to walk away but one of the guys grabbed and hand "hey now, girly-" you quickly pinned his arm behind his back and slammed him on the table "Don't. Touch. Me" he then began to beg for you to let go... so you did "now... what would you like?" the guys all just said a whiskey and then you walked off with a smirk on your face.

You pinched the bridge of your nose as you waited for the drinks "hey like, are you okay?" you heard a squeaky voice say 'oh god no' you turned your head to see one of the Taylor twins, she was wearing some short shorts and a crop top but he fake tan was so over done "umm- yeah yeah I'm okay" she then look to the table to guys "like they're such creeps aren't they" I then looked at them and I notice that they had expensive suits and watches "they're loaded" you said which caught her attention "really.... like do you mind if I take this one" you smirked as you shook your head.

She then fixed her boobs and hair, took their drinks before walking over to them 'huh, gold digger' you turned to jax who was serving someone, you just stood there before you then saw a red cocktail getting pushed to you, you raised an eye brow "um, I didn't order this" you said to jax "no but he did, table number 26" I looked over my shoulder to the table but it was all the way in the back 'I cant see the guys face' you picked up the drink and headed to the table.

You had to go up the stairs since it was all the way in the back 'god... it kinda cold back here' , as you got closer a silhouette started to show 'and creepy'. Soon you were right at the table "thank for the drink but i don't like cocktails" you said as you placed to glass down on his table.

He guy didn't answer "um hello" you said as you leaned down, the guy then placed down his cup, it have a king of hearts in it "strange, you use to like them" that's when you realised and your eyes widened, you went to run but then guy pulled you into him lap and placed a hand over your mouth "ah now isn't this nice, I can see everything from here. I even had a perfect view to your dance routine" you tried to get loose but his grip became tighter "now now, all I want to do is talk" he whispered into your ear.

You began to relax down and slowly he took his hands away, but as soon as you went to run he pulled out a knife "naughty girl... trying to run away" you stayed still but then he placed the blade against your thigh and began to play with you skirt "now, lets talk" he said with a smug grin. You took a deep breath, it took all you power to even get the words out "w-what do y-you want... lewis?"

(FINALLY, IVE BEEN PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRING TO GET LEWIS IN BUT NOW ITS DONE. Also whos going to see suicide squad, IM GOING ON SATURDAY CANT WAIT. )

p.s. I just dyed my hair blonde, what do you guys think?

 I just dyed my hair blonde, what do you guys think?