how you met lewis

(hello my mutants, so ive finnished one of my books. the gambit 'I love you' story, I so happy with it and now I have to finnish these two before starting my next set. I was wondering if any of you have read my other book and if you have, could you give some ideas for other books please)

(Y/N) POV

you got down the stairs with master splinters help, you then took the seat next to mikey. Suddeny you were forcefully turn to face raph "What the hell is this!?" he shouted in your face, you were a , little taken back. Sure you knew raph had a temper, hell you've see him in his anger mode, but right now, you were actually terrified of him.

You couldn't speak, all you did was look at him. April came over "raph, tone it down" you looked to april and back to raph, he huffed before moving away but leaving the paper in your lap. The room filled with silence, you opened the note "i....im not sure w-where to start?" you looked at your palms but then saw donnie with a needle " (y/n)... i've made this, so you can tell us... a-and those bot wont hurt you... but it does ware off" you smiled at him and layied out your arm "thank you donnie" he injected the luquid and it slightly tickled, you then started to think. You then took a breath "its okay dudette... just... tell us" you waited a seconded before nodding your head.

You flatted out the note before looking up "w-what d-do you want t-to know first?" leo looked around everyone, you looked to your left to see raph leaning on the wall, looking away from you, april and casey stood with him. Donnie and mikey were on your right whilst leo, daryl and master splinter were infront of you "could you tell us when this started?" leo asked as he kneeled to be eye level with you. You nodded and began.

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS IN SCOTLAND

You were in at a party, it was a college celebration, you had just pasted your photography course. You were dancing on the dance floor with all your friend to rihanna rude boy "oh my god, I cant believe we did it" one said to you "i know. Now we can leave this shit place" you laughed with your friends. You were enjoying it but you happen to notice one guy who kept looking at you, he'd smile and check you out. You smiled back but kept dancing way.

After dancing, you decided to get some air. You stepped out and took a sip of your drink, it was just water. You looked up but then saw smoke, you looked to your side to see a guy smoking, he looked at you and smirked "sup?" you rolled your eyes "not interested" the guy then came closer "really?, you looked pretty interested to me" he grabbed your hand but you threw your drink in his face "ahh.. you bitch" he went to hit you but someone punched him in the face.

The guy was down screaming "hey prick... why don't you go fuck off somewhere else huh?" the punching guy said, and with that, the creep ran off "HEY, YOU TWO OKAY!?" a girl shouted as she ran to us "yeah, I was just taking care of that freak" you finally got a good look at the guy, his head was shaved but he was really handsome "t-thanks" you stuttered, the guy looked to you and smiled "no problem... what's your name?" he asked as he turned to you "(Y/n), (y/f/n)" you blushed as you spoke "nice name... i'm Lewis"

That how it started, he was pretty nice, we went on dates, hung out a lot. Until one day he finally he asked you to be his girl, you teased him which made him laugh "oh why not, you're a really nice guy, id love to go out with you" his smile melted your heart. From that day, he was all you though of, and he was the same about you only different.

You two were happy and you believed it. Your sister had settled down and had a six year old, he was so cute. Any time you could spare, it would be with Evan but every time you went to (s/n) (sisters name) house, she would nag about lewis "how come he doesn't come meet us" or "you've changed. I don't like how he sounds" at the time you didn't know what she was talking about.

You had changed, you were a little more aggressive and had stolen stuff with him. The way you wore your clothes seemed "slutty". You didn't listen to her but then lewis started changing, the longer you dated the more he'd become dark. It was roughly near the big one year anniversary before you finally saw it all. Not only had he changed but he was completely different, he'd tell you to stay at home, you weren't allowed to see anyone, not even evan or (s/n) and her husband.

you saw it in yourself, you just didn't seem right, it was like you couldn't breath. You knew what to do but some how you couldn't. You always heard of stuff like this and always thought 'just leave the bastard' but now you knew what it was like. Lewis was always around and he never took his eye off you, you were trapped.

So one night you ran, you ran to (s/n) house and stayied there. You were safe but when staying there, you found out something, you must of cried for hours but your sister comforted you, telling you that in was all going to be okay.

Then one night you watched the baby for (s/n) and her husband, so they could go out shopping, but something happened, they were in a crash. They died on the way to the hospital but you did know, you thought they were just held up, that was until lewis broke into the house screaming your name "(Y/N)!" You hid evan before going to lewis "w-what do you want?" you were shaking with fear, lewis smiked before holding up the knife in his hand "you..." you turned to run but he slashed the knife down your back "AHHH.." you collasped to the ground. You then left lewis pushing you over "why... why did you run" he asked, you slide to the wall and sat up "lewis please, dont do this" you pleaded to him, he shook his head as if he was dissapointed "what happened to the badass girl I fell for, where did this weak, pathetic little girl come from" you started to cry, you loved this man and he seemed to not give to shits about you.

END OF FLASHBACK

(so that how it all began, I feel like some stuff doesn't add up, like I forgotten some detail that doesn't fit. I hope yous liked this and please check out my other books please, love you guys and GOODNIGHT)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share