I hate you

(hello my mutants, so this chapter there is talk about a child's death, so if this upsets you then don't read cuz i'd hate to cause discomfort)

He then grabbed both of my hands "oh... broken you say, well I have no interest in toys that are broken" he whispered, you're eyes widened at he's words and at that point your eyes began to tear up "p-please dont kill me... " you said as you looked at him.

You felt sick just looking at him but you had to stay strong, he smiled before bringing you close " okay baby doll, i'll give you a chance but you have to swear that you'll never leave me again~" he burshed a bit of hair behind your ear but you moved your face "i have one condition" you said as you looked him in the eye. He rubbed his hands "and what would that be?" he leaned on some boxes as you spoke "those bots in me.... I want them gone and I mean it" you said as you took a step towards him.

Lewis looked back to you with a serious face "do... you... think i'm a fucking idiot... the second I deactivate those erza bots. You'll just run off to your fugly boyfriend" you were about to answer but you noticed something, his hands were by his side until you menstioned the bots and then his hand went to his pocket.

If you make the right moves, you could get it, you looked to him and then smirked "then no deal" you said. His eyes widened from the tone change in your voice, he stood up straight "what do you mean no deal, if you don't come with me... I kill all of your little friends" you looked at him and shrugged "and if you don't get rid of those bots... you.dont.get.me" you then turned to walk away but felt him grab your should forcing you to turn "listen you slut-" you cut him off by kicking him in the balls and pining him down.

You grabbed the remote "ahha donnie, I have it" you said as you got up, but you fell to the floor "I KNEW IT, you're to pathetic to come to your battle by yourself" lewis said as he pulled you back to him.

You scream and kicked him, trying to get him off you "well goody cuz I have some friends too" he whistled, your eyes widened as a bunch of guys came in with bats and chains. You kicked lewis off you and got up to see the guys, april and casey, you ran to raph and hid behind him "aww isn't that sweet, back in the arms of you lover... the sight makes me sick. KILL THEM" lewis shouted and they came at yous.

The turtals stayied in their spot and went into a fighting stance. The two sides clashed together, which made you jump back "ahhh... (y/n)... go hide" leo shouted, you nodded and ran.

Youlooked around before running towards an office tower hoping to hide but also get ahold of offier tait. You were almost there went someone came behind you and shoved you down "ohhh, now where the hell do you thing your going" lewis laughed "to make sure your ass goes to jail and rottes there" you spat back but lewis shoke his head "big mistake" he grabbed you by the hair and dragged you back to the battle "AHHHH LET GO OF ME!" you screamed but soon he let go of you "now (y/n), I have one question for you" he said before kicking you in the stomach.

You gasped at the action but then your head got lifted "did you tell them about you being pregnant ... with my child" he whispered but because they still had the ear pieces in. Everyone heard, they keep fighting but you could see how the new came as such a shock to them, they seemed more pissed "you... BASTARD" you felt a huuge rush of anger, you got up and tackled lewis to the ground.

You started to punch him in the face repeatedly "YOU, THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I LOVED YOU, I GAVE YOU EVRYTHING, MY HEART, LIFE AND LOVE. I DID AS I WAS TOLD.....and you, YOU KILLED THE ONLY FAMILY HAD AND THE OUR UNBORN CHILD. You're a monster.... I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." You kept punching him till he was knocked out but hes face was badly bashed up.

You finally stood up to hear silence, you turned your head to see the boys standing there with shocked faces. You looked down to see your hands covered in blood "im sorry" was all you said before someone came up to you "why dudette, why didnt you tell us?" mikey asked, you looked to lewis and then to mikey "i was ashamed... that I let him kill so many and ... that I loved a man like that... I couldnt even protect my own child" you wrapped your hands around your waist "and what, you thought we wouldn't understand" april asked but you shook your head and looked to your hands"i just thought, there was so much you didnt know that you'd completely change the way you saw me" you felt someone hug you "never, we would never look at you different" raph said to you.

You looked to him and smiled "so you still love me?" you were on the verge of tears but raph hugged you tighter "always" he said but then leo spoke up "we all do (y/n)" you let go of raph and nodded to the rest about to answer but something caught your eye. It was on mikeys chest, right at his heart, it was a red dot, your eyes widened "MIKEY WATCH OUT!" You pushed him out of the way but the area echoed with a gun shot.

(and scene....... sorry but I'm literally typing this whilst getting the leo one ready lol. so I've decided which ending I wanted to do, hope you guys don't hate me to much lol)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share