Don't blame yourself

(Hello my mutants, well I just signed up for college but I'm a little nervous, but then I think 'what would vin diesel do?' sorry I couldn't help myself. so I've been a busy bee and been catching up on typing, so here it is)

THIRD POV

leo was behind him with splinter "g-guys, s-shes burning u-up" mikey could hardly speak from crying. Donnie came in and asked mikey to move, he kneeled where mikey was, little did anyone notice that (y/n) had passed out from the heat, Donnie placed a hand on you arm and his eyes shout open "shes in a freezing cold shower yet she boiling... i-i dont understand" Donnie was in a little shock state but soon came out when master splinter came in "my son, you will come up with a crue, (y/n) needs you more than ever" Donnie was about to speak but a loud voice was heard "WHERE IS SHE!" Raph was here and he wasn't in the mood to be bothered.

Leo went to meet him "raph, shes in here" leo said but when raph came up stairs, raph just pushed passed and striaght into the bedroom. Leo quickly grabbed him and stopped him "wait raph... shes not in a good state-" raph turned and had leo a death stare "Let. Me. Go.... Now" for the first time in a long time, leo was scared of raph. Leo let raphs arm go and off he went to the bathroom, he stopped at the door and what he saw broke his heart, his love was onconsious In the shower and she looked ill. Donnie was checking her pulse and master splinter went to raph "my son, im so sorry this happened" raph stayied quite but then donnie turned "her pulse is still here but its low, we need to get this temperture down somehow" as donnie left to get something, raph went to (y/n), he fell to his knees next to her.

He wasnt sure what happened but all he needed to know was that his girl needed him. Suddenly a thought came to him "evan... i-i need to go get him" leo was at the door with his arms folded "ill go get him, you stay with (y/n), she'll need you when she wakes up" leo then waked away with splinter following, leaving raph with (y/n).

Raph waited till everyone was out of ear shot before turning to (y/n), he looked at how weak she looked. Raph didnt do it a lot but he started to cry, he picked up (y/n) out of the shower and set her in his lap and held her little body. He layied his head on top of hers and tears streamed down his face. He rocked back and forth saying "im sorry... im so sorry (y/n)... i-i said I would protect you...and... I failed" he could feel the heat coming off her and it just seemed to be getting warmer. Raph the felt a hand against his chest "r...raph" a small voice called, raph looked down to see (y/n) with tears in her eyes "don't... b-blame your.... self" raph took her hand and held it "(y/n)... im so sorry... ill get that punk who did this too ya" he kissed the top of her head and held her close "i... know... who did... this" she was so quite when speaking, but raph heard it and he couldnt speak from either shock or anger.

Raph took a breath before looking don to you "who?, who was it?" she took her other hand and pulled herself up "h-his name is... lew- AHHHHHH" suddenly (y/n) was been shocked, her veins turned red. (y/n) pushed raph off her, she was on her knees holding her head "R-RAPH... MAKE IT STOP.... PLEASE" raph wasnt sure what to do, he might hurt her more if he tries to hold her but he could just leave her, "hold on babe. DONNIE, HELP" but donnie was already up and in, he heard (y/n) screaming.

Donnie looked at her and examined her, he then took out a needle and suck it into her neck, raph was about to shout but he saw (y/n)s skins starting to calm down until it adventurely nocked her out. Donnie grabbed her and took her to the bed, he laid her down "this wont keep he rout low. Her temperature will burn it out soon" he got up and walked out the room "raph I need you down stairs" doonie shouted, normally raph would tell him to 'piss off' but if it was to help (y/n) then he wasn't gonna disagree.

(Soooo, lewis is a nob end. sorry I keep leaving at cliff hangers but I need to make you want more so you'll keep reading haha, I'm evil. So far leo has been requested for the next book, just checking, you guys know that it won't be leo and daryl, its going to be an X Reader. Also the books aren't a series, its just four different books. hope you liked the chapter and... well its the middle of the day soooo, good day?)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share