Quick drink and chat

(y/n) pov

You made your way down the hall and once you entered the room, you quickly ran over to the bar to do your usual. You sat down but then realised that tessa wasn't with you, you looked back to see her still at the door to the changings rooms. You let out a sigh and waved her over.

she seemed unsure but slowly made her way over "jax can I get my usual and what do you want?" tessa looked at you confused "i have a drink for confidence" you told her, she then nodded and turned to jax "umm, can I have green frog" jax smiled winked at her before going off to get the drinks "so this is it huh" tessa asked as she turned to face the room "yeah, looks depressing as fuck right" tessa burst out laughing "i thought that was just me who noticed" you both laughed and chatted for a bit.

Jax came back with your drinks "so (y/n), you gonna introduce your friend" you smirked at him and took a drink before speaking "jax this is tessa the new girl and tessa this is jax the bartender, who's also a pain in the ass" you said before going back to your drink "nice to meet you jax" tessa said whilst putting out her hand. jax gave a side smile and shook her hand "nice to meet you too. You're a bit different from the others" tessa's smile vanished and a growl replaced it "cuz i'm a mutant" jax put up both his hands and took a step back "no..no its not that" he looked at you for help but then tessa burst out laughing "hey its cool, im only messing with ya" you giggled whilst jax took a breath "oh you got me, but unless you want to get free drinks, then I suggest you play nice" jax said as he walked away. You turned to face tessa "nice one" tessa shrugged and rolled her eyes playfully.

It wasnt exactly showtime yet so you and tessa just chatted. You pointed out some of the regelers who pay big and also pointed out the creeps. She was scaning the room and she kept smiling every now and then "i guess ya see your boyfriend then?" she looked back at you and smirked "yeah sorry, hes basically durling over us" she pointed to the table on the right of the stage with two guys sitting staring, one was human who was covered in tattoos and the other was light blue with pointy ears.

I wasnt sure which was her boyfriend but both looked perfect for her "he looks nice" you commented before taking a other gulp of your drink "is your man here?" essa asked "no, he works so he can only come some nights" you side without looking at her, she smiled before taking the last sip of her drink.

You both finshied you drinks and headed but stage to get ready "okay, you remember the dance?" you asked tessa, she nodded "yeah, look Im a little nervious" you turned to her "how come?" she then looked thought the gap of the curtain "my boyfriend is here" you pulled her away "well theres you focus point, just pretend its just him" she smiled and looked to the gap "wouldnt be the first time then" you both laughed but then were intrupted "tonight we have a duet with our two very talented and sexy girls. Our new wolf girl, who picked this song as her first to sing, ROXXXY and our dark princess SCARLETTTTT" the curtains the drew back revealing you and tessa, you walked forward with tessa following.