I love the way you hurt me, baby

After the 3 dances, the old guy came again "and now i'd would like everyone to give their attention to my two best singers, our bar tender JAX and our dark princess SCARLET" now I thought the last cheer was loud but because I jointed in, the roof nearly came down, jax and "scarlet" came out with mics and took to the centre of the stage, (y/n) was wearing a bad ass outfit which kinda turned me on a bit, it showed off hear curves and her belly showed. The music started and I recognised it, it was panic at the disco but it was a remix of panic's 'I write sins not tragedies' and Melanie Martinez 'alphabet boy,' jax sang the panic parts and (y/n) sang the Melanie parts, they sounded great but her voice was just like an angel and as they went on the beat keep building up, (y/n) even looked at me and I swear she was sing this part to me "i'm not a little kid now, watch me get big now, spell my name on the fridge now, with all your alphabet toys" started to circle around jax as she sang, they danced a little before she did a dip and jax caught her and the lights went out and I mean every light.

(Y/N) POV

everything was going to plan as you and jax finished up, with him catching you and all the lights went out, you quickly got up into position, a spotlight shone over you and you spoke "everyone don't be alarmed, its all part of the show, now as we said at the start, tonight is very special , so we made up a dance with a twist, we hope you enjoy it".

The song "irresistible" by fall out boy and demi lovato started to play and as the trumpet part played, everyone got into position, some weren't even on stage, some were on the mini stages on the sides or on the ground in front of the tables. You and jax stood side by side, jax then walked down the centre stage as he sang and looked at the audience he grabbed the pole at the end and spun around it whist singing.

Count me in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile

I just follow your scent

You can't just follow my smile

All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine

Cutting me to the bone

Nothing left to leave behind

You ought to keep me concealed just like I was a weapon

I didn't come for a fight but I will fight till the end

This might be your battle, might not turn out okay

You know you look so Seattle, but you feel so LA

(you sing this part too)

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

but then turned putting out his hand toward you to come down where he was, you walked to him and he sang his part "and I love the way you hurt meee" and then the lights went out again "its irresistible oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah. Oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah" and the black lights went on to show our glow in the dark paint, you had a little on your arms and head and so did jax, everyone had lots on almost all over their body.

They did the dance we practised whist you did your little dance with jax, everyone one was in a pair, one boy and girl. You and jax were back to back as you sang "i love the way, I love the way, I love the way you hurt me baby!" you sang but you were looking at raph and you walked away for jax kneeling down still eyes on raph "i love the way, I love the way, I love the way you hurt me baby!"

you sang out and enjoyed the moment, then it was you part which you walked off stage and the people on the ground danced around you as if you were a queen and lifted you up placing you in front of raph's table "I'm gonna get you to burst just like you were a bubble"you sang whilst looking at raph "Frame me up on your walls, to keep me out of trouble" you walked closer so you were inches way from each other which jax sang the next part "Like a moth getting trapped in the light by fixation" you could have kissed him right there "Truly free, love it baby, I'm talking no inflatio" but you pulled away teasing him a bit and the people on the ground carried you as you and jax sang. jax stood smiling whist you grabbed his shoulder putting him on his knees as you sang your part, he leaned his head side wards and sang but you pulled it back

Too many war wounds and not enough wars

Too few rounds in the ring and not enough settled scores

Too many sharks and not enough blood in the waves

You know I give my lover a four letter name 

(He then stood up whilst you stepped backed and sang, you both acted like you were arguing but then turned to the audience)

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

Eh eh eh eh eh

jax stood behind you and sang softly "and I love the way you hurt meee" he was quite close to your neck as you could feel his breath, you then turned and sang "its irresistible oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah

Oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah!" you two then started going in circles looking at each other.

You two then stopped and sang together "i love the way, I love the way, I love the way you hurt me baby!" and again but this time much more powerful "i love the way, I love the way, I love the way you hurt me baby!" you then pushed past him walking back to the group of people on stage as you you started doing the dance as you sang.

You're second hand smoke 

I breath you in, but honey I don't know

What you're doing to me

Mon Cheri, but the truth catches up with us eventually

(jax sings this part)

Tryna say live, live and let live

I'm no good good, admit to this

Second is yours, mi amour

I'm coming for you, and I'm making war

jax turn and walked slowly towards you, you made your way to him as everyone followed behind.

Then suddenly everything went silent as you sang, you walked around jax as his eyes followed you, you stood facing forward and looked at raph whilst smiling "and I still love the way I hurt you" then you ran at the pole at the end as jax sang "IT'S IRRASISABLE OHHHHH" you jumped and grabbed the pole and spun around "I LOVE THE WAY, I LOVE THE WAY, I LOVE THE WAY YOU HURT ME BABY!" you the stood up and jax walked toward you "I LOVE THE WAY, I LOVE THE WAY, I LOVE THE WAY YOU HURT ME BABY!" he stood next to you and everyone joined "EHHH EH EH EH EHHH EH EH EH EHHHHHHH, EHHH EH EH EH EHHH EH EH EH EHHHHHHHH" and then we finished, the full audience stood up and clapped, cheered and whistled but you only wanted to see raphs face.