How much you mean to me (lemon)

(hello my mutants. well its this just weird, two update. well I had a lot of time on my hands and I was so exited to just get this up for you all. so this does contain sex..... and that's it haha enjoy)

AFTER THE DREAM

you shout up screaming "RAPH!" But he was already there "shhh shhh, babe it's okay, its me" he hugged you as you cried into his chest "oh god.. I thought... you w-were dead" you looked up to him and placed your hand on his face "(y/n), its okay... i'm fine" he said as he kissed your forehead "it was just a nighmare.. that all" you shook your head "it felt so real" you gripped to raph like he was going to fade away "hey, come on, I aint letting that scum bag touch ya" you looked at him again and realised something 'today might be our last day together, I might die... he might die' you pulled him so he kissed your lips but he pull away "please... just kiss me.." you whispered, raph looked at you but shook his head.

You gripped on to him and sat on his lap "why... why don't you want to touch me?" you looked into his green eyes, he sighed "when I learnt what.... what he done to you, I remembered how you reacted when I touched you... I feel like i'll hurt you or mess up " he looked to the side but you smiled. The fact that he still worries that you'll run away from him made you want to prove your love even more.

You leant forward "let me show you how much you mean to me" you kissed his neck and let your hand travel down his arm "ahh... (y/n)~" he moaned, your lips ran over one of his many scars, you kissed it before realising what you were doing and pulling back "i-im sorry raph" your cheeks turning red but raph layied you down and hovered over you "i-its okay... I just don't wanna hurt ya" he looked at the body size difference between you two. You lifted his chin to look at you "you wont...i trust you" you lifted your head placing your lips once again on his.

He kissed back and lifted your back slightly but had one arm on the bed to keep balance. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss but raphs hand started to travel up your back, sending shivers up your spin. Raph felt it and smirked before parting for air. While you were catching your breath, raph started to kiss your neck and travel down to the collar bone "ahh~" you moaned when he found your sweet spot, raph kept his lips there kissing and sucking on it, once he was down, there was a bruise forming.

You supersizing him by flipping him. You went for the spot you found before and did the same to him, but it was tiny compared to him body. Raph the sat up with you sitting on him lap "if ya want stop, just say okay" he seemed scared "raph... relax" you then pulled off your vest to reveal your breast since you weren't wearing a bra. Raph just stared but then looked to your eyes as if to ask permission, you grabbed his hands before placing them on your breasts. You head went back as he began to message them "ahh~ rapheal" you placed your hands in your hair as he now was kissing your breast.

You were now heating up but it was the bots, it was different. You were then turned and layied back on the bed, raph then pressed against you and began to kiss all over you, you held him as your breathing became fast. Suddenly raph stopped and began to take of your jeans, you now only had your underwear on, raph looked over you which made you cover your top half "no... dont cover yourself, you look beautiful" he took away your hands and then you sat up.

Raph began to unbuckle his jeans and pull them off alone with his boxers. You smiled as he stood there "ready?" he asked. You layied back down as he claimed over you "yes..." you kept your eyes on him as he adjusted himself to your entrance. You wrapped your arms around his should as he began to enter you, you shut your eyes "ahhh.... r-raph..." he suddenly stopped "you okay... am I hurting ya?" he panic, you opened your eyes and smiled "no... just... be awhile" he nodded as he kissed you to help with the adjustment.

He contiunted on and went deeper which made you gasp, once he was in he let you get use to the feeling before starting to make love to you "ohh~ raph" you moan into his shoulder. He thrusted in and out of you "(y-y/n)... god you feel so good" he grunted as held held you. You began to cry with the pleasure and looked into raphs eyes "i... I love you raph" he stopped moving and looked at you "i love you (y/n)" he leaned down and kissed you as he started to move again. You felt strong again, like you had gained what you lost when lewis came into your life, raph did that, he helped you to get here. you two made love with each other, holding one another and just taking in the moment, you knew it was raph's first time yet, him seem to know just how to hold you.

(I had a nose bleed when writing this, cuz well ya know I had to imagine- NEVER MIND, hope you enjoyed it and please keep supporting the book cuz I just realised that I haven't been pay much attention to my nightcrawler one.... oops, GOODNIGHT)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share