Are we having fun yet

(hello my mutants, oh look at this updating again. wow, well I just had a burst of energy last night soooo, this happened. sorry if its not what you expected, but the next chapter will be...... hot, if ya get meh ye yee)

(Y/N) POV

you were sitting in the spare room that you were first in, master splinter was with you just incase lewis changed his mind about waiting "splinter.... Im scared" you hated to admit it but it was true. You didnt know what to expect, you tried to get raph to let you go but in a way, you also gald he didnt "it is normal to feel fear... it show that you aren't absent in the mind, you know to be prepare for the future... and not to go in without thinking" you smiled at him words.

xyou looked to the window to see the sun coming up "wow, what time is it?" you looked the the clock on the wall which read 6:37am "i-i didn't even realise that was the time" splinter nodded "yes... Do you wish to get some sleep?" you looked to him and sighed "yeah... I better get some, tell raph to wake me when he has the plan please" you layied down as splinter went to the door "as you wish (y/n)" he closed the door leaving you to sleep.

DREAM

you opened your eyes to see nice bright bedroom, everything was a cream colour and there was two big balcony doors on your left "what... where am I?" you sat up and looked into a long mirror. You were wearing a long white dress "wow wait-" you were cut off by the doors bursting open "auntie (y/n) come on, we're waiting for you!" you looked at him with shock "e-evan..." he smiled before taking your hand and leadning out.

He took up through a beautiful before going outside to the wood, that when you heard someone else "(y/n)~" you looked around before gripping on to evan tighter "no... it cant be.. shes-" you looked ahead to see... (s/n), she was smiling as her husband hugged her "come on (y/n)" evan shouted. You smiled before running to them, you reatched them and hugged them "oh god... its you, you're here" you cried, they laughed as they hugged you "of course, now come on lunch is ready" your sister said, you looked as them went to a bench and sat down.

You walked over but then realised "wait... wheres raph... where is everyone?" you asked. They looked at you with confustion "who?" your sisters husband asked "my boyfriend raph.. and hes family" you said as you sat down next to (s/n) "(Y/n), we dont know who your talking about.." your eyes widened "no, I must have told you... evan dont you remember?" you looked at the 9 year old who just seemed lost "auntie (y/n)... I dont know what your talking about" you looked around and suddenly feel cold.

You must have looked away for a second before turning back to a graveyard. You stood above your sisters grave "no..no ... NOO!" You yelled as you hit the ground, you cried but then looked to the next one to see her husbands name but then "OH GOD NOO" you saw evans name "NO EVAN... NOOO" but that wasnt just it, you heard lewis "now, just look at what youve done (y/n). you caused this" he came up behind you and ran his hand up your arm "please... stop" you were then pulled to see more graves "NO (Y/N)... YOU STOP" you hit the ground but looked up to see a grave with 'Darly Tait' "no... no you didnt" you then looked to your left and screamed out. Everyone's name jax, april, casey, donnie, mikey, leos.

You backed up before hitting something hard, you turned to see a huge angel statue with a red bandanna in its hands. You looked to see the name 'Rapheal Hamato' you began to shake with anger "raph... raph no PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEEE" you got up and stumbled back but lewis grabbed you "so tell me... are we having fun yet?" you looked away before he whispered in your ear "now it's your turn" your eyes widened as he pushed you into an empty grave "NOO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.... I begging you lewis pleasee" you cryied as you tryied to climb out "sorry babe... you just ain't worth it "he then started to pile in dirt and you couldn't move for the terror but then you heard a voice "(y/n) wake up" raph, it was raph and thats when you realised.

END OF DREAM

(I really want to start typing up the leo one, to get ahead start but I also need to figure out what else I'm going to type up!?!? what do you guys think)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share