YES

(HELLO MY MUTATS, so... its sadly the end of the book now, i've already started the leo book along with the other two. I feel so happy to have finnished this but also so sad cuz I really loved writing this but everything must have an ending. so please enjoy this last chapter)

You opened your eyes to be blinded by a light, you blinked your eyes to adjust them. Once you were okay, you started to sit up to be met with pain in your side "holy sh-" you stopped once you saw your the sleeping turtle at your side, his head layied on your bed and a small snore could be heard. You smiled as you tapped his face "hey, raphie" you whispered.

He's eyes shot open as he sat up "(y/n), oh thank god you're okay" he hugged you, you laughed as you hugged back "yeah, like i'd leave after all thats happened" raph pulled away and smashed his lips on yours. You were a little surprised but kissed back, you held his face as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Suddenly there was a cough "uh hmmm" yous stopped kissing to be faced with everyone "ahh hey, guys" you waved as raph sat back down "i see your feeling better (y/n)" Daryl teased but you didn't care. Everyone sat down and filled you in on what happened, leo took lewis to the police station and daryl contacted his sister, it actully made her want to visit and see everyone.

Once you heard lewis was in jail you relaxed but you mostly carried on with evan but then everyone gave their get well gifts "aww jax" he got you a bottle of jack Daniels which raph had his eye on, the boys got you a new camera with lot of film "oh my, thats amazing, thank you", master splinter got some tea that would help with the pain once I got out of hospital.

After everyone left, you were left with raph and evan "so guys, when I get home, I expect the place to be spotless and a pizza with my name on it" you said as you kissed evan goodbye "why cant you come home tonight?" evan asked with a sad voice "because baby, the doctor need to make sure I can handle myself" you told him but raph grunted, you knew they both hated the thought of you staying here another night but you had to. They kissed you goodbye before heading home, you sighed as you layied back down and went to sleep.

TWO WEEKS LATER

you sat on the couch as raph brought in your surprise "COME ON, IM WAITING" he laughed as he walked "hold you horses, im coming. COVER YOUR EYES" he shouted the last part. You rolled your eyes before covering them "okayy~" you called out, raph then made his way in. you could hear him moving around "can I look?" you asked but you then hear him sigh "just a sec alright" he quickly did something, you then felt him place his hand on yours "okay, now" he whispered.

You pulled your hands away to see a book with a photo of you and raph at the front "what... is this?" you looked to raph and then back at the book "take a look" he said gesturing to the book. You leaned forward taking the book, you looked at the cover before opening it. It was filled with photos of everyone, you, raph, evan, the boys, daryl, master splinter, jax, april and casey.

You flicked through laughing at the photos, remembering when yous took them, you then got to the last few pages when you saw a photos of you and your sister. Some were photos that you thought you lost, you looked to see ones of yous when you were younger and some when yous were in highschool, college and her wedding. You then came to a photo of you, (s/n) and your mum and dad, it took up the full page but then you lflipped it to see a photo of raph and hes brothers, father and friends. You were sitting in raphs lap in the photo, you didnt realise but you were crying.

You whipped your tears away and turned to raph "oh my god... raph thank you so-" you stopped when you saw him on one kneel "what are you doing?" you asked with wide eyes, raph took a breath "(y/f/n), I have loved you for the moment I saw you, I didnt think I would have a chance with you, but then we met. I have never met someone like you, that gets me, that can make me crazy like this. I could live for a thousand years and I will never meet anyone as perfect as you, so Im making sure that ill never lose you, ever." raph takes out a little box, your heart skips a beat, knowing what he was doing "so, (y/n)... will you do me the greatest honour in becoming mrs hamato?" he open the box to reveal the most beautiful ring ever, it was a silver braided with six diamonds spread around it.

You cryied even more and hugged raph "YES, YES A MILLION TIMES YES" youjumped forward and hugged raph, you kissed him which made him smile. You pulled away and looked to the ring "it-its so beautiful" raph picked it out and slipped in onto your finger "yeah.... but it doent come close to how beautiful you are" he creased your cheek as you looked at the ring more "i love you (y/n)" he whispered. You lookede to him "i love you too" you hugged him again before laughing "what... whats so funny?" raph asked as he looked to your face "just think, our love started in a lap dance" you chuckled at the memory, raph laugh before lifting you "love in a lap dance" he said but you then looked to him "panic at the disco?" raph kissed you "god, I love you" you two layied on the couch holding each other and talking about how your wedding would be kick ass.

The end

(so that's it, that's the book done. it feels so weird that I'm no long writing this now, like this was my life but now ill be sitting up at 3am writing my new books. THANK YOU ALL for the support, comments and votes. I hope yous continue to read on to my other books. BYEEEE)