Seeing them fight

(Hello my mutants, so here is the next chapter, hope you like it and could I ask a big favour, can you guys maybe check out my gambit story pleaseeeee, thank you, love you guys)

You walked over to the door which looked like those doors in japan 'cool' you thought, you push it open slightly to look in but then opened it wider to let evan and daryl look but not to widen enough to be noticed.

They were all fighting each other, well not hurting one another but they were doing some impresstive stuff, donnie and leo were fighting whilst mikey was taking on raph, you're eye obviously went to raph, he stood at the far end but you could still see him but thats when you notised splinter standing near the door watching the boys, his back was to you so he didnt see you.

You thre watched the boys fight for about 2 minutes, leo took down donnie and raph pinned mikey down, the ones who lost step to the side "Leonardo and Raphael shall fight now" splinter said, leo and raph went to oppesite side of the room and got into passtion, splinter then said a japanese word of some kind and not even a second gone by and they were off, crashing into one another, I kept my eye on raph, he was fast but somehow leo knew what he was gonna do, raph flipped leo over but leo pulled raphs leg making him crash down but the way he turned his head, he ended up facing the door, looking your way, you quickly jumped back hoping he didnt see you but by the time you stood back up, splinter was at the door looking at you "(y/n), how long have you been here" you went red a little "ohh umm n-not long, we just arrived but we didnt want to disrupte your lesstion" splinter gave a little smile "non sence, please all of you come in and join" he said as he pushed the door wider open, you smile and took evans hand walking in as daryl followed.

You sat down with you're legs in a basket beside mikey and donnie, evan sat in you're lap and curled in whilst daryl sat with his legs curled to the side, the fight continuted and it just seem so serious, you leaned over to mikey "hey, mikey" he looked at you with a big smile "sup, sweetness" you raised an eyebrow at the nickname but just shook it off "is it always like this" mikey looked at raph and leo "umm yeah, most of the time but they both are putting in a lot of effort today" you nodded and thanked him, you watch raph and he even winked at you which he really shouldnt be but it was still cute.

You the looked at daryl who seemed to be really enjoying the fight "hey, you okay?" daryl snapped his head to you "wh- oh yeah, haha..." you smirked at him "whatttt?" you sang as daryl became red "what do you mean what, im- I'm just enjoying the fight" you then looked at the boys "you sure its the fight?" daryl the looks at you "how do you do that?" you gave his a confused look "do what?" he shook his head "its like you can read people minds or something" you rolled your eyes "dont avoid the question" daryl just blushed even harder "okay, I.. think the blue one... is kinda cute" you smile grew bigger "you like leo" you whispered and daryl just shout you a look "oh yes, say it out loud" you smirked "he's the one called leonardo but its leo for short" daryl looked at leo and tilted his head "nice, very nice" you looked back at the fight and wait for it to Finnish.

It finished with raph pinning down leo with leos arm twisted be hide his back "enough" they stood up straight "good lesion today my sons, keep practising your skills but for now, your lesion is over" they all smiled and with that splinter walked out, you tried to stand up but you soon realised evan had fallen asleep in your arms "hey babe, how come you brought evan?" you looked up to see raph holding out his hand for you, which you gladly took "he's not well but is there somewhere I can lay him down?" raph thought about it "you can put him in my room, if you want" you nodded and carried him out but you then realise Daryl following "umm, you okay Daryl?" he looked up "umm... I didn't want to be left alone in there" you understood and made your way to raph's room.