i wanted to be strong

(hello my mutants, so I have write more than I thought so I decided to update again since i can. I'm so exited that ill be starting my new season of books but also i feel the pressure at the same time, but i love it haha. please enjoy)

You sat there with tears slowly flowing down your face, everone was shocked by your past and to make it worst, raph was now right behind you. You sat slightly forward, looking at your hands, finally someone spoke "so, he was your boyfriend" april asked, she kneeled infront of you trying to get you to look at her, you felt so ashamed by it that all you did was nod.

You stood up and went to where everyone could see you "i normally keep it covered or I put make up on it, but... this is what reminds me of him...this is why I was so scared to get close.... to any man" you lifted my shirt a little but keep your breasts covered, you showed the huge scar the went from your shoulder to your waist. Everyone gasped as they looked at it, you felt someone come up behind you "(y/n)...how?.... why didn't ya tell me?" raph asked as he touched your scar.

You quickly placed you shirt back on before turning but not looking up to him "i just needed a new start, I didn't want to be the fucked up girl who had no one. I wanted to be strong..... truth is, I ain't... i'm sorry" raph placed a hand under your chin and you finally saw his face, he had tears in his eye "babe...., I just didn't understand... but now I do" he hugged you and you began to cry into his pastrol, he kissed your head before lifting you and sitting back down.

The medicine was still going, so Donnie asked more questions "where has he been this full time?" you looked up to him and held on to Raph "in prison... but he must have escaped" you then saw Daryl and Leo at the corner of your eye "(y/n), we think lewis might have sent daryl a letter" you sa up straight and looked at them "what?... what did it say?!" leo looked to daryl who the sighed "it was like... I love the way you..... smile, something and I love the way you something and even more by-" you cut his off "I love the way you smile, I love the way talk. I love the way you dance and even more by the way you walk. I love the way you make me crazy the and you know just how to do it, I love you now and forever, there straight to it." you finished before looking up to daryl, by the way he looked, you knew you were spot on.

You looked to them "it was a poem he wrote... it was cheesy as hell, that's mostly why I remember it" raph then wrapped his arms around your waist, you could tell that he was getting more angry every time lewis was mentioned.

You turned to face raph "hey, its okay" raph nodded before looking to leo "so what're we gonna do about this guy?" leo was leaning on the wall next to daryl, he sighed before speaking "we cant do much with those things inside of (y/n). plus we aren't to interfere in this" raph then growled at leo "so what, we've to let him get away. You read the note, she needs to make a choose and I ain't letting either of them happen" you just sat there but the you remembered what the note said ' come back to me and maybe, I'll let you freaks live' or ' I'll take down each one of you.' I thought it threw before speaking up "what if ....I just go with him?" you whispered, but everyone heard it especially raph "what?.... no, NO WAY, I aint letting you do that" raph said as he made you look at him.

(soooooo, i have two ideas for how this could end but i thing yous guys would hate me for one of them. i really love this story but i've been going back and rereading some pages. OMFG so many spelling mistakes AHHHHHH, i wanna go back and fix them but at the same time, i don't want to mess with the story yet)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share