The Little Moments

TIME SKIP YOUR APARTMENT

you finally got home and checked on evan, he was asleep in his bed, you looked at his table to see drawing of a big green turtle with a red mask, you smiled and took the drawing to look at the writing at the bottom 'my hero is raph' if It was possible your smile grew even more,you placed it back down and looked back at evan and whispered "goodnight evan,i love you" you tip toed out of his room but left his door open a little so you could hear him if he got up.

You waked to the living room to see raph and daryl, you walked and grabbed daryls bag "you can take the guess room next to my room okay" dayrl nodded and you went thought and placed the bag on he bed. You returned to the living room to hear daryl say "wow you and your brothers have really old fashion names" you looked at them but just sat on the couch with them "yeah, we all named after italian artists" daryl nodded but then yonded "sorry, im gonna head to bed okay, it was nice to meet you raph and I hope I get the pleasure to meet your brothers" raph stood up and shook his hand "nice to have met ya too daryl" daryl headed off into his room.

As soon as the door was close you felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you over to the other side of the couch, before you could function what was happening, raph smashed his lips on to yours, his arms were on your back to support you and your hands rested on his shoulders. After what seemed like a life time, raph finally pulled away but he didn't say anything, in fact he just stared at you "what?" you asked wondering what that mind of his was thinking, he smiled "nothing, just wondering how I gonna such a bad ass yet beautiful girlfriend" a dark red colour showed up on you cheeks 'oh god, why does he have to be so cute' you then cupped the side of his face "the same way I got a sexy yet sweet boyfriend" you said whilst placing and kiss on his lips. You two just sat for a while, with you laying on his chest listening to his heart beat and he patted and stroked your hair.

you enjoy his company, he didn't have to say anything to make you happy, he just had to hold you and that was it. After a few minutes you sat up and looked at raph "hey, can me and Daryl come over tomorrow, I don want him just sitting around" raph sighed and placed his hands on your legs "sure thing babe, but don't you have work?" you then shook your head no "i work Monday, Wednesday and Friday" raph then smirked "so you have Thursday off too" he had one of his cheeky smirk on his face "yes?" he then sat up with you still sitting in his lap 'im starting to think, this is our favourite position' raph then placed a kiss on your forehead "nothing, I was just making sure" you then looked at the time to see it was 2AM on the dot, you got up off raphs lap "its late and I don't think your father will be too happy if you stay out any later" you said whist walking to the window with him.

He open it and crawled out but then turned back and placed a kiss on your lips "night babe" he said whilst pulling away, you tilted your head "night raphie" raph then placed his hand on the side of you face, you liked moments like this but hated when he had to go, after the moment past he claimed up the ladders and disappeared into the night.

You walked back to your room and got some pjs, after you got them you then headed to the bathroom to check something.

You got there and lifted up your shirt and looked a your back though the mirror, there was a faded scar that went from your shoulder to you hip "at least it's fading" you then changed into your pjs and went to bed, thinking of how raph was possible the best thing that could of happened to you.