Dinner night

(HELLO my mutants, well I decided to post a cheeky wee chapter since it have the best readers in the word... but you know it totally not because the book hit 10K HOLY CRAP LIKE WHATTTTTT, THAT IS WEIRD LIKE IM SHOCKED THAT YOU ALL REALLY ENJOY THIS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU BEAUTFUL BASTARDS, PLEASE ENJOY)

(Y/N) POV

You walked into the living room to be surprised with lasagne, garlic bread and... orange crush?. You walked closer "hehe, what' all of this" you turned to evan and raph "well, just a way to show how im gonna do my best to make you and evan happy" raph said as he walked to you, you placed your head on his chest "you're so sweet" evan then spoke up "i helped too" you turned to evan "hehe thanks evan... come here" he then ran over and hugged you "i'm sorry about earlier" evan whispered to you "its okay buddy. hey friends?" you said as you held your hand up for a high five "friends" he smile as he high fived you.

All of you sat down and ate, raph told some stories to evan, he seemed to love every minute. You just sat and listened as you stared at raph. He was done he looked at you and gave you a small wink which made you giggle "right i'll wash up, you go do any homework you have please" evan nodded and ran to his room. Raph helped to collect the plates and glasses and both of you headed to the kitchen and washed up.

After you cleaned up, you sat on the couch with raph "so, how does It feel to leave on top side?" you asked as you turned, raph shrugged his shoulder "it's weird but... I love it" you cuddled closer to him "im glad. so are you working tomorrow?" you heard a grunt which signled as a yes "ha same here big guy but just think, tomorrows friday and then we have the weekend plus evan's at a school get away" you brushed your hand over raph's chest and started to make circles "hmmm, I like the sound of that" you then looked up to see him laying back with his eyes closed "you know you've been so patient with me raph, how about we umm..." you began to go red.

You then felt raphs hand under your chin "hey, we don't have to, i'm perfectly happy with out... you know" you then just realised something "wait, you- your... have you ever did it?" raph then sighed "what do you think?" you remembered that there was a time before mutants were accepted "oh... sorry" you then looked away "hey it's okay, its just something I accepted as one thing I wouldn't get to do" his voice sounded sad. you then sat up and placed you hand on the side of his face "well this weekend, i'll make all your fantasies come to life" you said you leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled, he pulled away "i like that idea, princess" you then curled up in each others arms and closed your eyes.

MEANWHILE AT DARYLS PLACE

daryls pov

The table was set, the lights were dimmed and the champagne was chilling. I quckly repositioned the pillows on the couch, just in chase we happen to sit there at some point "okay, everything seems good to go, but-" I looked down to see I wasn't changed OR SHOWERED "shitshitshit" I quickly ran to the bathroom but I had a tub so I just had to do a quick scrub.

After I go out of my clothes I quickly filled it half way and jumped in, quickly trying to clean myself up, I just got the condistioner in my hair when I heard "daryl?. Are you here?" I quickly rinses out the condisoner and jump out grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist.

I walk out to see leo standing next to the window, he turned and his eyes widened when he saw me "oh ahh sorry. Am I early?" I look at the time "no actully your... on time, sorry i'll go get something on" I go to get my clothes but suddenly I was turned and a pair of lips smashed into mines. I knew it was leo so I kissed back, he then pulled away "i've been waiting to do that all day" he purred into my ear, I laughed and slightly pushed him off me "so you were thinking about me?" he then looked deeper into my eyes "your all I think about" I turned red from his words "i- i'll go change" I quickly got out of his arms and walked to my bedroom

I closed the door and turned resting on the door "ohhh boy... wait what's that?" I walked to my bed to see a card. I opened it to see it read 'I love the way you smile, I love the way talk. I love the way you dance and even more by the way you walk. I love the way you make me crazy the and you know just how to do it. I love you now and forever, come on baby it can prove it.' I smiled as I finished reading it. I quickly got change and ran out to leo.

I saw he was in the kitchen, I walked up behind him "look I know I just walked out and that was really rude, but that was cuz... I didn't want to look easy" I saw he looking at me like he was confused "what?" I sighed as I walked up to his, grabbing the front of his shell and pulled him forward to kiss him. He kissed back and placed one of his hands on the back of my head to deepen the kiss "mmhhh" he moaned into the kiss, I then pulled away "i..i love you" I said as I looked to the ground, I was waiting for his to say it back and then he lifted my chin "i love you too" he said as he placed his fore head against mine.

0MG I JUST LOVE THESE TWO TO BIT, WISH I HAD SOMEONE WHO DID THAT FOR ME. WELL TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF TYPING CUZ MY MATES HAVE CONVINSED ME TO LEAVE THE LAPTOP AT HOME, SORRY BUT THEY HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR ME LOL.

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE