Dr Donnie

(hello my mutants, so I'm running behind a little on writing, so that's why this one is slightly short but don't worry i'll catching up soon but OMG THE NEW XMEN IS OUT NOW, I CANT EXPLAING HOW HAPPY I AM LIKE AHHHHHHH)

You placed evan on raphs bed and got the tiny blanket at the end of the bed and tucked him in, after that you and daryl headed to the living room. You sat on the couch with daryl, he seemed tense "you okay over there" daryl looked your way and gave an uneven smile "kind of, I guess I'm just uncomfortable because I dont know anyone" you tilted your head "they're really nice" he gave a fake smile and looked down to his hands.

You looked to see the guys coming out of the kitchen "HEYYY (Y/N), HOW'S IT GOING" mikey said as he ran towards you, you stood up and hugged him "im great mikey haha, how have you guys been" they all came and sat down, leo and donnie sat on the other couch on the left, leo was nearest daryl, raph sat next to you whilst wrapping an arm around you pulling you closer and mikey sat on the floor in front of you. Leo sat up staright "we've been good... so who's your friend" leo said as he looked at daryl, you unwrapped raphs arm "this is Daryl Tait" daryl gave a little wave "nice to meet you daryl" leo said as he held out his hand, daryl shook it "im leo, this is donnie and mikey, im sure you've met raph already" daryl smiled at all of the turtles "yes I have, its lovely to meet all of you" as soon as they were all introduced, mikey butted in with questions like "how do you know each other", "arent you that famous dancer" and "where did the little dude go" you laughted and let daryl answer the questions that were for him. leo for some reason didn't take his eyes off of daryl, when daryl finnished you then answer the last one "he's in raphs room, he isn't feel to great" donnie then looked at you "do you want me to take a look" you thought for a moment "if you wouldn't mind don?" he shook his head "of course not (y/n)" he got up and went towards raphs room with you following behind.

Donnie checked evan's tempature and took tests though his ears, he listened to his beathing, after all of that he turned "he has the cold but you should get some throat treatment, he's has damage in there but besides that, hes healthy" you looked over to see evan was still asleep "thank you donnie" you said as you hugged him "um.. y-your wecome" he was a little hesatant to hug you but he finally did, you pulled away "you know, he's a big fan of you guys" donnie raised and eyebrow "i told him some stories of you guys" donnie then nodded "well your all welcome to come over any time" you nodded "thanks again donnie" we went to walk out but he stopped at the door "hey (y/n)" he then turned to face you "yeah donnie" he took a breath "raph has been acting different... even since he's met you... he looks happier but that made me wonder... was- is he miserable around us?" you were caught off guard with that question "oh no, no no no donnie please don't think like that, raph was never miserable, he...he was just confused and you know what raph's like, he doesn't like to show his feelings" donnie didn't seem convinced "donnie, he told me that, he love's you guys" donnie was silent but then looked up "he really loves you, you know" you eyes widend "he..he does" donnie nodded "he didn't say it but its just the way he reacts when he see you or when he hears your name" your heart started to pound faster "ohhh" that was all you could say ut you tryied to change the subject "we should get back to the others" and with that you ran out the room.