Little ass kicker

(okay so I now completely obsessed with the walking dead and this is what daryl calls the little baby so I just wanted to salute to the walking dead a little haha. also the photo is....... EVAN

You walked into the living room to see all the guys laughing, raph turned his head to you "hey (y/n) you okay?" you looked at him and just had those words running thought your head 'he loves me, he loves me, he LOVES ME' you went white slightly but answered "yeah yeah, um evans fine also" you walked and sat between raph and daryl, they continued their conversation and daryl was attempting to flirt with leo, he would ask how much he works out and complement how built he is, donnie walked in but he didnt say anything but he did noticed how raph had his arm around you but you were all tensed up, he had a guilty look on his face the full time. After half an hour of talking you then heard your name being shouted but you werent sure because everyone was talking "guys shhh" you asked, everyone went quite and you hear evan shouting your name, you jumped over the back of the couch and ran to raphs room again.

You ran into raphs room to see evan on the floor "evan sweet, are you okay?" you kneeled down beside him and cupped his face "i..i had the nightmare again" you titled your head and wrapped your arms around him "its okay baby, I aint gonna let him touch us ever again" you then turned to look at his face "hey, do you want to meet raphs brothers" evan was silent but then looked up "can they teach me how to fight" you gave a little laugh and stood up with him "well, you can ask them and you never know, they might, okay?" he smiled and took your hand, you were holding back tears because you didnt want evan to see but inside, you were filled with anger.

You walked backed to the living room and evan started to hide behind you, you turned the corner to see everyone looking your way, raph and donnie were standing up and daryl was looking at evan "hey buddy, you okay?" evan gave a little nodd but then started to look at the turtals "guys, this is evan" everyone was now looking at evan, till raph came over "hey evan" he put out his fit for a fit bump, evan smiled and stepped out a little and fits bumped him "h-hi raph" evan eyes then went to donnie, raph looked behind him "these are my brothers" he pointed to each one "thats donnie, mikey and lameo" evan gave a little giggle "my name is actully leo" leo came over and kneed down beside evan "so are you the man in charge" evan the gave a confadent nodd which made you laugh "he was wondering if you could teach him how to fight" they all looked at you with big smiles,mikey then jumped up "no problemo, we'll teach him how to be a butt kicking machine" mikey then walked over to evan and held out his hand "ready to go little dude?" evans eyes widened with exitment "yeahh!" and with that they headed to the dojo followed by donnie who was scream "be careful, he's still fragile" then leo walked towards the dojo talking with daryl, just before they walked in daryl turned and mouthed 'oh.. my.. god' and then walked in.

you were left with raph who snaked his arm around your waist "hey, you okay (y/n)" you looked away from him was then smiled "im great, I feel like evan is getting the childhood he deserves" you then turned to face raph, he had a confused look on "what do you mean" you then shook your head "n-nothing, come on lets join the others" you then pulled on his arm towards the dojo whist smiling at him.