HE DID WHAT!?

(hello my mutants, just wanted to say something. OMFG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 8.7K OMG LIKE WHAT THE HELL, I COULDNT HAVE DREAMED OF THIS GETTING TO THAT NUMBER LIKE WHATTTT. THANK YOU, I LOVE DOING THIS AND I LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENT AND EVEN PM THAT PEOPLE SEND, LIKE I LOVE TALKING WITH YOU HUYS, YOU SUPPORT ME SO MUCH THANK YOU, LOVE YOU MY MUTANTS)

TIME SKIP (Y/N)S HOUSE

you's arrived home to hear evan laughing and daryl shouting "oh come on, how are you beating me?!" you smirked as you looked up to raph "he got my skills" raph looked at you and just shook his head, you headed down the hall towards the living room whilst raph brought in some stuff that he'll need into the bedroom.

You walked into the living room to see evan and daryl playing a racing game "hey boys" you said as you placed down a box you were carrying "hey (y/n)" evan said but he didnt look your way because he was that into the game, you rolled your eyes but then evan started shouting "yesss, I won again" daryl sighed as he sat back on the couch "hey (y/n)... wheres raph?" you stepped forwarded about to anwser but raph then walked in "right here, hows you guys" daryl turned to evan and widned his eyes "do you want to tell them or shall I?" you and raph looked at each other with confused looks "tell us what?" you asked as you looked at evan. He had a guilty look on his face and tried to look anywhere except towards you and raph "he got into fight at school" daryl answered, your eyes widened "he did what?!" you half shouted "calm down babe, you don't know the story" raph said as he placed a hand on your shoulder "you're right... hmmm evan, what exactly happened?" you asked in a calm voice, evan poked his head back out so you could see him "well... um, this boy at the school, he..he was talking about..." he suddenly stopped and looked at daryl "what?, talking about what?" raph asked, daryl turned to face yous again "he was talking about you, (y/n)" you were slightly took back "m-me?" this is when evan cut in "THEY WERE SAYING HORRIBAL THINGS ABOUT YOU.. so i-i hit him" he whispered the last part but you still heard it "oh evan, sweetie" you walked to him and kneeled to be eye level "sweetheart, don't listen that boy okay, he was only looking for an reaction" evan wasn't looking at you "but evan you shouldn't have hit him, its-" you were cut off by evan "WELL HE WAS SAYING AWEFUL THINGS, HE DISEAVRED IT" he then jumped off the couch and ran to his room.

You gave out a sigh in frustration "i soo could have done that better. Gosh i'm a horrible parent" you felt a hand on your shoulders "you ain't that bad (y/n), you do the best you can" it was Raph, he's helped you out with Evan but he isn't fully got the whole... thing yet "thanks Raph. uh Daryl shouldn't you get home for your friend" you changed the subject to Daryl "OH yeah, I better go then" he started to gather his things and head to the door "who's coming over anyway?" Raph asked making Daryl slightly tense up "umm, just so guy i've been seeing. Look I better head" he then headed towards the door, you followed him to lock the door behind him, you open the door and whispered so Raph wont hear "have a good night with Leo" Daryl laughed and gave you a quick hug before leaving.

RAPHS POV

After Daryl left (y/n) came back threw and had a very tired smile "soo, you want help unpacking?" I smiled at her, she's so cute when she tired, she just looked so peaceful "it's okay princess. you go get so sleep, ill unpack and get dinner on" she smiled and came up closer to me 'what is she-' I was cut off when she pulled me down and smashed her lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss but pulled back slightly "go get some sleep (y/n)" she nodded and turned but just before she walked away, I quickly slapped her ass "Hey!" she turned her head with her eyebrows raised "hey i could resist" I said holding up my hands, she sighed before walking off into the bedroom.

When the bedroom door was finally closed I dropped the smile I had, i've started notising (y/n) being tired a lot and she's started going on big walks on her days off, even sometimes when I go to pick her up from work, she ends up texting me that jax drove her home or she walked home with Daryl. See here's the thing I asked daryl and he said he goes home earlier that her 'what the hell (y/n)' I wanted to confront her but I was scared of the truth. That she found some guy at the club who was way better, I didn't want to lose her but I can't be losing her, i'm moving in and that something you do when you want someone close 'ahhh, this girl is making me go nuts' I was so confused, I wasn't sure what to thing, but everyone says that when she looks at me, they can see that I mean a lot to her and the same goes for me towards her, maybe shes just stressed or something, I hope that's it.