Bonding

( someone asked if raph and the reader would be getting it on and the answer is yess but not here if you are under 16, which here in Scotland is the legal age to having sex (oh yeahhhh, jk) don't read this if your under this age cuz you are precious and young but I can't really stop you so, ENJOY) 

I got out of my thoughts, there was something I needed to do. I walked to evans room and lightly knock on the door "hey kid, ya okay?" the was a pause before he door opened to reveal evan who had changed into a blue checker shirt and black jeans "yeah, im good" he didnt seem okay, Im not so ggod with this sort of stuff "hey listen evan, if ya ever need to talk. You know you can come talk to me, I mean I don't want ya think im not approachable and-" I rambled on til evan cut me off "i know, I mean... there is something I wanted to ask, if thats okay with you?" I looked at him, he seemed sad "yeah um.. sure" evan gave a little smile and opened the door fully letting me step in.

he's room was cosy, it was white walls with wood floors but one wall was full of drawings of sunsets, trees and even ponds "did you draw these?" "yeah, um I think drawing places helps you remember them better" I turned and nodded, evans a smart kid really nice, which is why the fighting thing really took me by surprise.

I then saw evan fiddling with his fingers like he was nervious "whats up kid" I kneeled down but I was still a bit taller "well... I've heard things, rumours about (y/n)" my heart stopped. I really didn want to say anything just incase (y/n) goes off one "they said... shes a bad person but they kept calling her something, I cant remember" he didnt look at me when he spoke, I really wasnt sure how to answer but I just went for it "listen evan, (y/n) loves you and she does her best. Forgot what those numb nuts said, they're just jelous cuz they aint got awesome big bros and a wicked auntie" evan began to laugh at my comment, he smiled and nodded "you know, you pretty cool raph" he then hugged me which caught me off guard but I soon hugged back, BUT ONLY A LITTLE"hehe, you aint so bad yourself. Now you wanna help make dinner?" I said as I stood up and walked over to the door, evan nodded before running past me and into the hall.

(Y/N) POV

you were having the most sexy dream ever. It was you and raph in a cosy cottage, you two sat in front of the fire place curled up to each other. Then suddenly you two look at each other and sparks were set off. Raph cupped your face "you're so beautiful"you smiled at him as he leaned forward softly kiss your lips, you kissed back whilst placing your hand on his plastron (the front of his shell, sorry)  which gave him a shiver.

 Desire filled both of you, your lips moved as one and raph moved one of his hands to the floor to give support and his other hand, well that was slowly making it way up your body, but slowly he started to lower you to your back, that's when you realized you needed the break away for air, sadly.

You pulled away to see raphs face was red, he looked like he wanted no needed more of you. He was looking up and down your body "you know you can touch, right?" he looked at you with a devilish smirk.

Bother you knew it he started attacking your neck with kisses and he roamed to find your sweet spot, whilst he did that you started to feel all down the front of him and his arms too, giving a small squeeze every now and then , he let out a small moan but still tired to get the right spot on your neck. Raphs hand was now roaming up and down your side till it stopped at your breasts, he then started massaging it, making you moan a little. You then felt a spark of lighting run thought you body, he found your sweet spot "ahhh.. oh my god" you could hardly say as you gripped on to his arms "did you like that princess?" he asked with a smirk "y-yes" you stuttered.

Raph sat up so he was just on his knees with you below him, You then wrapped your legs around his waist to bring him back down which made Raph laugh "ready to be treated like a queen now?" you smirk as he began to unbuckle his pants, but then you heard Evan shout "(Y/N)!". end of dream

you opened your eyes to see evan "he-hey sweetie, what you doing?" you said as you sat up and whipped away some of your drool "well raph told me to wake you up, dinner is nearly ready" he smiled at you before walking out. You let out a sigh "damn... and we were just getting to the good part" you moaned as you rolled out of bed and made your way to the living room.

(sorry my mutants, I couldn't resist but that right there was my first lemon scene I have ever written. now I know the had a thing at the start but that was just kissing. SO HOW DID I DO, was it good, did you all get the butterflies or did I suck balls at it. if you have anything to say then please comment below and as always, I'm tired so GOODNIGHT)