A letter

(hello my mutants, so here's the next chapter and now we start all the drama, hahaha, hope yall like it)

You and leo made your way back to the dojo, you looked over your shoulder to see leo had a big smile on his face. You got to the entrance of the dojo to see everyone play with evan, they were run away from evan as he tried to catch them but sadly he was to slow but you noticed something, he was really pale and he was getting slower with reactions.

you had a gut feeling "evan sweet are you okay?" he turned to you and you then seen him waving side to side a little, you didnt waste a second, you ran over and good thing you did, you were fast to catch him as he faited, you held him close "EVAN, SWEETIE!" you gentaly shook him "i... I dont feel well" evan whispered, donnie kneed beside you, he went to check him but you pulled him away quick "DONT TOUCH HIM" you snapped, donnies eyes widened and he raised both hands. You then realized what you did "d..donnie, im so sorry" everyone was staring at you now "its fine (y/n), its a natural reaction" donnie said as he slowly checked evans tempature. you still had him in your arms and you even begain to sweat with the heat comin off him "i..is he okay don?" donnie looked up at you "his temperture has went up, I...i dont think its just a cold" you looked down at evan "well what do I do" donnie sagt up straight "i would like to keep an eye on him, just incase he gets worse, I have medicien to help him" your eyes widened.

you were completely sure but donnie basically just said, he want you and evan to spend the night at the lair "umm, i- I not sure if thats a good idea" you then felt someone behide you, evan then looked up to you and he seemed a little scared, then daryl who was the one behide you spoke "well little man, looks like we're having a sleep over night" daryl smiled and held one of evans hands, evan gave a weak smile, you sighed "we dont have anything with us, clothes, pjs, toothbrushes-" you were cut off by raph "we can go get them" you turned to see him on your left "i dont want to move evan around but I cant leave him here" daryl then lifted evan out of your lap and into his arms "ill watch him, plus the boys need to bound still ive not seen him alot" everyone was against you, you gave up "fine, ill go get the stuff" you stood up and headed to the door "im coming too" you heard raph as he came up behind you "plus we get a little time together" you smirked and slightly pushed him "easy cowboy, we're just getting what we need" you giggled and took his hand and waked away together.

TIME SKIP (Y/N)'S HOME

you got out your key and opened your front door to see a letter on the floor, you picked it up and placed it in your back pocket. You went to your room and grabbed three bags and layied them on the bed, you asked raph to get daryls stuff since he would know better what daryl would need, you packed a change of clothes and pjs, you grabbed both yours, daryls and evans toothbrush, you then made up a wash bag with shampoo and that. You made your way back to your room and ripped up your bag, now evans bag next.

You walked into evans room and got some clothes together and picked out a pair of plain pair of blue pjs, you then thought you should get a toy or two for him, since he's not well and staying at a place he does know, you walked to the side of his bed where all his toys were, but as you took one toy, you then remembered the envelop that you picked up. You sat on the bed with the letter in your hand, you opened it to see hand written letter, you read it in your head.

'Dear miss (y/l/n)

I said I would stay in touch with you but ive been busy with a case, I have just came back and I have been told some news, its lewis, hes out, there was a blackout at the prison and some in mates got out, lewis was one of them. Im sorry I didnt tell you until now and by the ti me this letter reatches you, it will be two days later than now, im doing everything to get him back but I suggest you get away for a while, get evan to a safe place, I promised you 2 years ago that he would rot in jail for what he did but now that hes out, he'll be coming for you and evan, so run (y/n), I'll try and come see you but keep safe kid.

Officer Tait.'

your eyes widened with fear, but you then heard raph coming down the hall walking to your room, you quickly hide the letter in your pocket and placed to toys in evans bag. You then saw raph at the door with the two bags "ready to go?" you nodded and grabbed the bag "you okay?" raph looked at you with worry "y-yeah, im just worried about evan" you lied to him, you didnt want to but then again, you had to "okay lets go" you said whilst you wrapped your arm around his arm and cuddled into it, he laughed at this, you walked out the apartment and you locked up behind.

please

.

comment

.

vote

.

share