Guess that's it then

MEAN WHILE LEOS POV

we all heard (y/n) crying out, so raph went to check on her. Hes been up for 5 or so minutes and the was some noise coming from there, but it doesn't take a genius to guess what there doing, "i wonder where raph's went too?" mikey asked, well maybe someone who's less innocent as mikey. I shook my head "im not sure mikey" mikey shrugged before going back to his board.

I was sitting with daryl by my side. Donnie was filling in on anything april or casey didn't know, which wasnt a lot but still, it helps if everyone was on the same level. Mikey was fixing his board for the tenth time, I think its to distract him for eveything. Splinter was making tea but he's been gone awhile now, he might have went to meditate as well.

I looked at daryl who just smiled to me, but it was still full of worry "hey you okay?" I nudged him "um.. yeah, just worried" I nodded before placing my hand on his shoulder to comfort him "she'll be okay, i'll make sure of it" he then looked at me but then looked to mikey and then back to me "its not just (y/n).... im worried about you" he whispered to me. I felt back, he was happy before any of this but then I remember what he'd ex did to him, I knew he loved me and I love him to but I just think that im not go enough for him, or Im putting him in danger.

I sighed before taking his hand "ill be fine... okay?" oh who was I kidding, I wasn't sure what to say since I wasn't sure how this would turn out. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to get something over and done with, if I was to get hurt in a way or if the plan doesn't turn out right, I wanted to get this done.

I sighed before turning to mikey "hey mikey?" he stopped what he was doing and looked at me "sup dude?" I looked to daryl and then to mikey "i need to tell you something-" I then heard him giggle, I looked up a little confused why he was laughing "you and daryl are together, yeah leo... it was obvious" he stopped laughing before getting up and walking over to us "hey, yous make a great couple" he patted my back before walking away.

I looked to daryl and smirked "guess that's it then" but daryl notted his eyebrows "what about-" I knew exactly what he was about to ask "if mikey knows, trust me... EVERYONE knows" we stared at each other for a while before I got a feeling. i leaned forward and placed my hand on the side of his face, I kissed him which took him by surprised "l-leo..." he stuttered, In a way found it so cute yet sexy when he said my name.

I was about to kiss him again until I hear (y/n) scream. I was quickly up and running up the stairs toward the room, with daryl not far behind. I got the the door and threw the door open, thats when I remembered what they were doing "JESUS leo... what the hell" raph shouted as he covered up (y/n) and himself "oh god sorry, so sorry. I heard a scream.. im gonna go now" I covered my eyes as I walked out "no leo its fine.. I guess" I heard (y/n) say.

I quickly left and closed the door to then come faced with daryl "were they-" I turned him and started to walk back down the stairs "yes, they were" daryl snickered at me before kissing my cheek "at least someone is getting some" I stopped in my track but daryl continued on with a smug look.

(hello my mutants, I hope you liked this chapter and I have FINALLY decided what books I'm uploading next, so yeeee to me haha. no not really)

Please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share