Meeting him

(A/N. Hey guys. If there is something that says (y/n) then that means your name ;) Enjoy!! This is my first fan fiction so be prepared if it's bad. :/

  You had just moved to L.A. You were so exited that you lived close to where your favorite YouTuber Markiplier lived! You weren't expecting to meet him so you never got your hopes up.
     One morning you woke up at about 12pm... You didn't have a job yet so you decided to go out for some coffee. So you got in the shower and got dressed and put some light makeup on just prepared to go out for a little. There wasn't a coffee place to far from your new apartment so you decided to walk since if was such a nice day.
     You got to the coffee place called Le Cafe. You went up to the counter to go and get your drink then you sat down. You were just getting on Twitter when someone came in and you heard a familiar voice... To familiar... You looked around to just notice that Mark was standing there ordering coffee. You really didn't want to bother him because it was his alone time. He was just about to sit down when he caught you staring...

    (Mark's POV)
  I had just ordered my coffee and I was about to go look for a table to sit at when I saw her. She was staring at me. I thought to myself that she was probably a fan. But gosh was she so beautiful... Her bright (e/c) eyes and long (h/c) hair really made her stand out. She was so beautiful.
(Your POV)
   "Hey is this seat taken?" Mark says gesturing toward the seat in front of me. I quickly shook  head no as he sat down in front of me. I couldn't believe that the Markiplier was sitting in front of me! "Um Hi there! What is your name? I'm assuming you know who I am!" Mark says with a beautiful smile. "Of course I know who you are! My name is (y/n)!" I say hoping he liked it. "It's so nice to meet you!" Mark says. We both started talking back and forth the rest of the night. I never wanted it to stop.

   Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first part!!! Now there is just going to be random story's with different plots just so you can imagine what it would be like! Hope you guys enjoyed! <3