Suprise Trip

"Hey Babe!" Jack called out from his recording room. I got off the couch and went to the room. I barely opened the door and looked through. "Yes?" "Come here." He said motioning me over. I opened the door more and walked in. "Wanna go somewhere with me tonight?" He asked leaning back in his chair and looking at me. "Where?" I asked. "That depends. Do you want to come with or not?" He smiled. "Of course I will go." I said with a smile. "Yea! Well I'm not gonna tell you. I want it to be a surprise." He said jumping up and hugging me. "Alright." I laughed and began to walk out. "We will leave at about 9!" Jack called. "What? Why so late?" I asked looking through the door at him. "You'll see! Now leave me be woman!" He laughed and blew me a kiss. I nodded and laughed and closed the door.
The day went by pretty fast. Jack recorded and I sat in the living room going through my social media and watching movies. I ordered a pizza around 5 and Jack and I ate it while watching (f/m). After he ate, he took a shower and got dressed and then edited videos while I was getting ready since 'it takes me a long time.' "Dress casual!" Jack shouted at me. "Alright!" I yelled back. I heard his faint laughter and then began to get ready.
     "I'm ready." I said walking up to Jack, who was laying on the couch. "Took ya long enough. It's 8:30!" He laughed. "Hey! Don't rush perfection." I said as I did a pose. "You are perfect." He said and grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door to the car. "Can you please tell me where we are going now?" I said as Jack was getting in the car. "Nope. It's a surprise. I promise you'll love it." He said. I nodded and just watched out the window at the passing cars and trees. I love nature. (References😋)
       "We're here." Jack said. I quickly looked out the front window. There was people everywhere and colorful lights glowing. "We are at the carnival!" I shouted and clapped, bouncing up and down in my seat. Jack just laughed. He parked the car and jumped out and ran to my door to open it for me. He stuck out his hand for me to grab which I gladly took. He walked me up to the front desk to get our wristbands. He put mine on and I put his on.
      We did a bunch of rides. Small ones, spiny ones, fast ones, and a lot more. "Let's do the Farris Wheel!" I shouted trying to pull Jack's arm. "Uhhh. (Y/N). You know I don't like heights." He said pulling me back. "Oh, yea. We don't have to do it if you don't want." I said letting his arm go. Jack has a big fear of heights. He looked me in the eyes with those beautiful blue eyes. I only looked for a couple seconds and then I looked away. "I guess we can get on." Jack said lifting my head up to meet his gaze. I smiled and he grabbed my hand and we walked to the line. Jack's grip on my hand got tighter every step we took. "Everything will be fine. I promise." I said and rubbed his hand with my thumb. He looked at the wheel, then back at me and smiled.
     We got up to the front of the line. The worker opened the door for us to step in. I went in first and then Jack followed. Once we got in he grabbed my hand fast. "I don't know if I can do this (Y/N)." He said as he scooted closer to me. "Everything will be fine Jack. Nothing will happen." I said and smiled at him. He nodded and looked around. The wheel then jerked as it started. Jack jumped when it did. I laughed and he laughed slightly also. The ride was only about 3 minutes. Jack eventually calmed down and started to point that things he seen in the distance.
       The ride stopped and the worker let us off. Jack and I decided to call it a night, so we headed back to the car. "I'm very proud of you for getting in that." I said as I got in the car. "It was actually fun once I got used to it." He said with a smile. "I'm glad." I said. He then began to drive us home. The drive was silent. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. We just enjoyed each other being together. We eventually came to a stop at our house. We both went in and sat on the couch. "I had fun. Thanks for coming." Jack said laying his hand in mine. "I had a great time. Plus, someone had to take care of you, you big baby." I said and leaned on his shoulder. "Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically and laughed. This was an amazing night.

(A/N: IM FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL! SUMMER BREAK! I couldn't be any happier. Anywayyyy, I promise I'll make an update schedule soon! Thank you for 17k!)
             ~Kaylee