Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day. You had already got Jack his gift and wrapped it. It was a brand new game the he has wanted for so long. You thought you were going to win this Valentine's Day gift war.
    "Oh Jack!" You yell. You just heard him finish his outro so you knew he wasn't recoding any more. "Yes sweetheart?" He yelled in return. "Come here! I want to give you my gift!" As soon as you said that you seen Jack run down the hall and jump onto the couch next to you. He closed his eyes and held out his hands. You giggled and put it in his hand. He ripped open the wrapping paper faster than you could have ever thought.
     "O.M.G. Babe did you really get me this?!" Jack says with the happiest face. "Of course I did Jack. You wanted it so I got it for you." You said. "Omg! Thank you so much! I'm gonna record a video on this right now and then as soon as I'm done I'm going to give you my gift." He said kissing your cheek and running away. He skipped down the hallway and that was probably the funniest thing you have ever seen.
-Time skip to 1 hour later-
      Jack came prancing down the hallway. "So, are you ready for my gift?"he said grabbing his and your coat. "Of course but why do we need our coats?" You say very confused. "You'll see very soon. We are going to the park, but your going to need this." He said blindfolding you. "Babe why are you doing this?" You say. "Don't worry about it." He said leading you to the car.
-Time skip to when you get to the park-
        "Okay babe. Stay right here. Don't move." He said as his voice got farther and farther. Suddenly someone touched your shoulder and you jumped. He took off the blindfold and you looked to see who it was and it was Mark. "Mark? What are you doing here? What is going on?" You say looking around. "It's okay. Just close your eyes and walk with me." You did as he said and you started walking. Then he let you go and said open. You did as he said but when you opened it was a dark room. Then the light came on and there was candles and soft music and Mark was standing there with a camera. Just then Jack walked in.
      "(Y/N), we have been dating for 2 years now. I've loved every minute of it. The struggle, the romance, the sad times, the happy times, every second. I want that to be a part of my everyday life. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to sit and watch movies with you. I want to play games with you. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms. I want to be able to call you mine. So, will you do the honor and become Mrs. McLoughlin?" He finished and you were balling. "Y-Yes of C-Course!" You say and before he could even put the ring on you jumped at at and hugged him. Even Mark was crying at this point.
     You guys finally let go and slides the ring on and you couldn't be happier. "Best Valentine's Day ever" you said looking deep into his blue eyes. "You bet" he spoke. You would never for get this.

    (A/N. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!❤️)
        ~Kaylee