Accident (Part 2)

(A/N. Sorry for not updating. I've been busy. Thanks for over 100 views!)

You woke up. You seemed to be connected to a bunch of wires. You looked around the room. You seen flashing lights and some empty chairs. Except for one. It was the one closest to you. Mark was in it. He was crying.
"Mark?" You say. "(Y/N)! Your awake! I love you so much! I thought I lost you! Please never leave me!" Mark was crying so hard when telling you this. You had no memory of the crash. You did feel a lot of pain when you tried to hug Mark. You screeched in pain. Mark looked up at you with a worried face.
      "Don't move beautiful. I want you to be safe." He says trying to stop crying. "How long have I been out?" You ask. You really had no idea. "Only for 1 day." Mark says. You were glad you weren't out for that long. "How long have you been here Mark? You look like you could fall asleep any second?" You say. "I've been with you since you got here. I rode in the ambulance with you and I've been here since. I stayed up all night to make sure you were okay. I didn't want my baby to suffer anymore that you had." Mark says. That just warmed your heart. "Mark. I'm okay now. I'll call in the nurses to make sure I'm okay and then if I get released we will both go home and relax." You say. "(Y/N) I will take care of you until you can do everything by yourself again no matter how much you beg me. I want you to be better before you do anything for me." Mark had just finished saying as the nurse walked in.
  ~Time skip to when the nurse releases you~
    "I'm so glad your okay sweetheart. I'll get you anything you need anytime you want it." Mark says as he is driving you home. "Thanks Mark. I'm so glad your my Boyfriend." You say blushing. "I'm very glad your my girlfriend." Mark said blushing.
When you guys get home he carries you bridal style into the house and up to the bedroom to let you rest. He goes downstairs and gets a cool rag and extra pillows, blankets, and a bunch of movies. You were so happy Mark was there for you.
"Thank you so much Mark but you need to rest too." You say trying to get up. " Nope you stay right there. I'm not going to rest until I know your comfortable and safe." Mark said making you feel like you were so lucky to have the best boyfriend in the world.