Roadtrips with boyfriend

(A/N. This is just a short little imagine about you and Mark going on a Roadtrip to go to Cincinnati where his family and your family lived for the holidays! Enjoy!)

"Ready to go babe?" Mark says calling from the living room. You come running down the stairs as fast as you possibly could with all of your bags in your hands and threw them on the floor in front of Mark. " Of Course I'm ready! Let's go!! Hurry up I want to get on the road!" You said jumping around because you were so excited you get to go on a road trip with your boyfriend.
You guys got in the car and started to drive. You had the music blaring your favorite song as you sang every word. Mark would look at your for a couple seconds and smile and go back to watching the road. He loved seeing you so happy. At the end of the song he was smiling. "Did you like your free concert?" You asked. "Of course I did. My beautiful girlfriend  singing so beautifully to her favorite song. What concert could have been better?" Mark says making you blush out of your mind.
He noticed and held your hand... It was about 3 hours into the drive but you were getting really tired. Still holding Marks hand as he gently rubbed his thumb across the top of your hand. You fell asleep listening to Mark hum a tune of his own. What a perfect day.