Question time! (A/N)

Hey Everyone! I was nominated by AlyssaPfeilsticker to do this Question and answer thing so why not? Don't worry, Part 2 of Distance is a memory will be published today too! Also this picture is one of my new favorites. Anyway let's start😋
1) What is my dream vacation?
Honestly, I would love to go to Hawaii. I've never been and I would love to see all of the volcanos and go scuba diving there.
2) How did I discover Mark and Jack?
I was watching a let's play by Wassabi Productions and Mark's video on Presentable Liberty was recommended so I watched it and I fell in love with him. I watched a lot of his older videos and then I hoped he still made videos so I actually clicked on his channel and I seen that he did and I was hooked. I found Jack when I was watching Mark's prop hunt video he was in. I went to his channel and started watching his videos and at first I was kind of not sure about him but I continued watching him and I ended up falling in love.
3) When did I find Mark and Jack?
I found Mark In July of 2015 and Jack in August of 2015.
4) What's a few things about me?
• My name is Kaylee Priser
• My birthday is August 28
• I am 14 and I'll be in the 10th grade
5) What do I plan to do in the future?
Well, I plan to go to collage right after high school so I can get a masters degree because I would like to be a teacher. Although I really like singing so I think I might do America's Got Talent in the future but I'll still have to think about it.
6) What pets do I have?
Well on my moms side I have 1 dog named Brownie, a bird named Buddy, and a lot of fish. On my dads side I have a dog named Porter.
7) What is currently my favorite song?
It's probably Over and Over again by Nathan Sykes.
8) What's my favorite video of Mark and Jack?
Mark's will probably have to be the Subnautica series. Jack's will have to be the Uncharted Serious.
9) What's my favorite candy?
  Twix. I love it so much.
10) What's my favorite childhood memory?
  This was a really hard one but I think it might be when I went to Camp Kern with my friends in 5th grade. It was so fun but our cabin was haunted. Like 3 of the other girls got hurt and I ran into a wall and got a nose bleed. It was still a great time.

Well I think that's enough for now😁 I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do it, go ahead! Have fun! 😋