Nerves

Today was the day. My concert. I am in the choir at my collage. Today was the day we competed. I was so scared. I sat up in bed. Jack still sound asleep. I didn't wake him up. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some pancakes and bacon.
I felt arms wrap around me. "Good morning sunshine." Jack said. "Morning. Breakfast is ready." I said with a smile. He let me go as I put the food on the plates. He poured us both a drink and sat down at the table. I brought the plates to the table and sat down next to him.
"Today is your concert!" Jack said happily. "Yea." I said smiling at him. "Aren't you excited?" He said, resting his hand on mine. "I am but I'm just a little nervous. This is the biggest crowd I've ever preformed in front of. Also I have a solo." I said messing with my food with my fork. "Your going to do great (Y/N). You sing beautifully. Your going to rock that solo." He said rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "Thanks Jack." I said sending him a warm smile. "Any day." He said in return.
We finished our food and I brought the plates to the sink. I turned on some music and began to do the dishes. "Babe, I'm going to record!" Jack yelled from the other room. "Alright!" I yell back. I started to sing along to the songs. 'Stressed out' by Twenty One Pilots came on. After the song ended I heard clapping. Jack was standing in the doorway with the camera on the counter facing me. He was clapping. "I thought you were recording." I said crossing my arms at him. "I am. I'm recording you." Jack said and smiled. "Haha." I said. Jack just laughed.
I continued doing the dishes and Jack came and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." Jack said laying his head on my shoulder. "It's fine Jack." I said. "Your gonna do great tonight. Don't stress. Okay?" Jack said. "Okay. Thanks Jack." I said in return. "Good. Now I'm going to go actually record. Love you." He said and kissed me on the cheek. "Love you too." I said and finished the dishes.
~Time skip to 2 hours before the concert~
I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was done. My makeup was perfect. My dress was beautiful. I just didn't feel ready. I was so nervous I was shaking and we weren't even there yet. I was just staring at my self, thinking, lost in thought. I didn't even realize Jack was standing right behind me. "Hello? (Y/N)?" Jack said and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh. Uh yea. Hi." I said. "Are you okay? You don't seem to well." He said looking at me through the mirror. "Uh, yea. I'm just dandy." I said putting on a fake smile. "Oh come on. What's up?" Jack laughed.
    "Well let's see. I'm about to go on stage and sing in front of a lot of people that are going to judge me and I have to remember all of the lyrics and hit the right notes and stay on beat and-" I was cut off by Jack spinning me around and kissing me. "Your going to do amazing. Don't be afraid. Just go out there and do it." He said and hugged me. "Okay. Thank you." I said. "You don't need to thank me." He said and smiled.
     I got everything together and we left. 1 hour before I had to be on stage. Me and Jack got in the car and he started to drive. "You ready?" Jack intertwined our hands. "I guess." I said. He laughed. He turned on the music and we both sang all the way until we got there.
"I'll be sitting on the front row. I love you. You'll do great." Jack said as we walked in. "Okay. I love you too. Thank you." I said as we came to a stop. He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and we went our separate ways.
It was 30 minutes until show time. I was ready. A little nervous, but I was ready. We all were practicing. There was another group on stage singing right now. My choir has about 20 people in it. We were a small choir but we all had strong voices. The song we are singing is 'Count On Me' by Bruno Mars. I really liked that song.
It was time. Our turn to sing. We all got in our line and started to walk out. The girls had Long pink and blue dresses on. The boys had black tuxedos and some boys had pink ties, some had blue. As we walked out people started cheering. I could help but let a smile creep onto my face. As I got in place I turned and faced the audience. There were so many people out there. I looked for Jack. I scanned the first row until I seen his vibrant green hair. He had the biggest smile on his face. I waved and he waved back. He yelled "That's my girl!" But you could barely hear him because of all the people, but I seen him mouth it.
    Before we knew it the crowd quieted down as our choir director came out to face us. When everyone was quiet he signaled the music to start. We began.
(Play the music above if you want :p)
Uh Huh
If your ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world, to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light, to guide you
We find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one two three, I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two, and you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are s'posed to do oh yeah.
Ooooooooo Ooooooooo yeah, yeah
If your tossing and your turning and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song, beside you
If you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will, remind you
We find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends on need
You can count on my like one two three, I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two and you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh, yeah.
Ooooooooo Ooooooooo yeah yeah,
   It's time. My solo. I walked up to the front of the stage. Jack was looking at me, smiling. I began to sing.
  You'll always have my shoulder when you
Cry___________
I'll never let go never say good
Bye______________
   I finished. I turned and walked back to my spot.
You know you can count on me like one two three, I'll be there, and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two and you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah
Ooooooooo Ooooooooo
You can count on me cause I can count on you.
    The song ended and everyone stood up and cheered. We all waved and began to walk off. Sadly I couldn't see Jack until after it was over because we had to wait on results.
   ~Time skip~
   "Here in my hand in the winner of tonight's competition." The announcer spoke. "And the winner is." He waited a while as the crowd cheered. "(Your Collage Name)!" He said loud and proud. I was in complete shock. Our choir walked out and we all stood. Everyone on the crowd was standing. I mainly watched Jack. He was clapping and he had the biggest smile on his face. Out choir director took the trophy and said a couple of things and we all walked off stage. I went back to our room and said goodbye and gathered all of my things. I walked out to the hallway and I seen him.
    Jack started running to me. I was in heels so I couldn't run. When he got to me and picked me up and spun me around. "You did it baby! You were amazing" Jack said putting me down but still kept hugging me. "Thank you Jack." I said and gladly hugged him back. "I'm so proud of you. I told you that you you could do it." He said pulling away from the hug. He looked me in the eyes. "Thanks." I said blushing. He kissed me. When we pulled away he picked me up again.
    "How about some Icecream for my favorite person in the world?" Jack said setting me down gently. "Really?" I said. I loved Icecream. "Anything for me girl." Jack said and intertwined out fingers and walked me to the car.