Hospital Visit

(A/N. Hey guys! So I heard that Mark can't drink anymore so I decided to make a hospital visit from his girlfriend! Enjoy!)

Today you woke up. You were alone in your house. You remembered that Mark was in the hospital. So you wanted to visit him. But, you wanted to get him a get better gift. You had to think of the thing he was wanted for a while. You knew just the thing.
You went down to the pet store. Luckily they were having a sale. You wanted to get him a dog. You played with a couple until you found the perfect one. It was a perfect dog.(A/N. I know the dog in the picture doesn't look like Chica but we can pretend 👍🏻)

You decided to name her Chica. You got her tags and a bunch of other things. You dropped off everything at the house. Then you and Chica went to the hospital. We were both walking to go see Mark. You stopped at the door. "Hey Markkkkkkk" you say peeking only your head around the door. "(y/n)!!! Come in here!! I'm so excited your here!!" He says with the biggest smile and it made you so happy! "Oh Mark. I have something for you!" You brought Chica in. "Her name is Chica and she is all ours" you say hoping he likes her. Mark started to cry."Oh my gosh. I love her so much! Thank you so much babe!! I couldn't be happier right now!"
You sat down next to him and hugged him as he hugged you back. This was the start of something new.

(A/N. Hoped you liked this one! Another update soon!!)
~Kaylee