Karaoke Night

Work is done. I jumped in my car and started it. I began to drive home. It was a decent drive since it was a good day. I had the music on softly in the background. After I pulled into the driveway, I sat there for a moment. I just took a couple deep breaths. I didn't want Mark to worry about my stressful day. I relaxed myself and got out of the car. I walked up to the door, fumbling with my keys to get to the house key. I unlocked the door and stepped in. Mark had the music blaring and he was singing into the remote. He didn't notice me so I hid and snuck out my phone. I recorded him as he sang and danced around the living room floor. I tried holding in the laugh as much as I could. I giggled and Mark whipped his head around to me. When he seen me, he laughed.
    "Oh hello there sneaky pants." He said walking over to me. "Stay away from me Mark." I said backing away. Mark smiled slightly and ran straight for me. I barely had time to react before Mark had grabbed me and laid me on the floor and began to tickle me. I laughed and begged him to stop. "I'll stop only on one condition." Mark spoke. "What?" I asked, trying to get away from Mark. "If you sing with me. I can tell you have had a bad day today. Please?" He asked and stopped tickling me. "Mark, I-" "Please?" He asked again, giving me a pleading look. "I guess." I said with a slight smile. He immediately perked up and picked me back up onto my feet. He grabbed my hand and ran me to the living room. He handed me the tv remote as he sang into a wooden spoon.
    He turned up the music and he began to sing and dance everywhere. I was leaned up against the couch just singing softly into the remote. I had never really sang in front of Mark. I would sing while I was in the car. I wouldn't say I was good but I wasn't terrible. "(Y/N). Don't be shy. It's just me." Mark said holding out his hand for me to take. I laughed and took his hand. Once he had a grip on it, he pulled me and spun me in a circle towards him. I stumbled a bit and laughed, making Mark laugh also. He let me go when another song came on. "Oh this is my jam!" He shouted as he began to sing and dance along to the song. I began to sing and dance also which made him happy.
     After about ten more songs filled with dancing and singing, we were tired and slumped down on the couch. "That was a lot of fun." I said with a smile. "Yea, it really was." Mark said turning me towards him. "I love you." He said taking my hands. "I love you too." I said as he leaned in and kissed me.

Hey guys! Sorry this one is short and sorry I haven't updated in a while! I got sick and haven't really wanted to do anything. Now that I'm mostly better, I will update more! Also thank you for 12k!❤️
              ~Kaylee