The past meets the future

Today, you and Mark were just going to have a day to yourselfs. You didn't have to work and Mark didn't have to record. Today was going to be such a great day. Or so you thought...

     "Hey hunny." You say. "Yes?" Mark said back. "Wanna watch some movies and just have an 'us' day?" You said looking down messing with your thumbs. "Why wouldn't I? Your my favorite person ever!" Mark said walking over to you and hugging you. "Awww Markimoo has got a crush on me. I'm so lucky" you said smiling. He smiled back. "Go sit down and pick out the movie and I'll go get all of the snacks and blankets." He said motioning you to the couch.
      We both just got comfy on the couch and we picked out Nemo. We clicked play and snuggled up. Then there was a very loud bang on the door. "Every time." Mark said. "I'll get it. You stay here." You say getting up to get the door. You opened it and your heart fell to the bottom of your stomach and you gasped loud enough for Mark to hear. "(Y/N)? What's going on? Who is here?" He said getting up to go see. You started to walk backwards and cry.
      Mark came and grabbed you and looked at you without even looking at the door. "What's wrong?" Mark said looking at you with worried eyes. You couldn't even speak words. Then he tapped on Marks shoulder. He smiled very wide, not in a good way. "Mark, this is Sam. My ex." You said. Mark went around behind you and grabbed you and held you tight. "Hello gorgeous. Long time no see babe." Sam said. "I'm not your babe anymore. I never want to be. I'm dating Mark now." You said starting to shake.
     "This wimp? Pshhh. I came here to get my girlfriend back." Sam said as he reached out for your hand and Mark held you even tighter. "No! I'm not going back. I'm not dealing with you anymore! Stay away from me and leave." You said standing your ground. You felt Mark smile because his head was behind yours. "So that's how this is going to go?" Sam said. He smiled like he did when he came in. He yanked Marks arms off of you and pushed him down Mark fell and Sam grabbed your hair and started to pull you out. You kicked him in the leg and he let go. Mark just started to stand up and looked at you. "You shouldn't have done that" said Sam. He punched you across the face.
    You fell to the ground and hit your head. You scooted away from Sam. You were bleeding pretty bad. Mark noticed. He looked at you with the most saddest eyes in the world you looked at him and just started to cry because of the pain. Sam started to walk back to you. "Oh no you don't." Mark said jumping up with fire in his eyes as he punched Sam down to the ground. Sam hit his head on the counter and fell unconscious. Mark hit him in the gut and kicked him a couple times crying until you whined in pain. He looked over at you worried and ran to you. You closed your eyes and started to cry even thought you know you were safe. He picked you up and carried you to the couch and later you out flat. "Stay here. I'm going to call the cops and get you cleaned up." Mark said as he was dialing 911. He finished the phone call and ran upstairs.
He came back down with bandages and anything he would need. "Cops will be here any minute to take him away. You stay here and I'll clean you up." Mark says taking out a wet rag and gently patting your face. You were in so much pain but you didn't want to show it, but you accidentally let a sound slip out of your mouth. "Was I hurting you? I'm so sorry. Please tell me when it hurts and I will stop. I could never hurt you." Mark said brushing your hair out of your face. You smiled but quickly regretted it when it hurt.
"Please. Just rest. I want you safe. I'll deal with the police. You just need to relax." Mark said finishing up as the police walked in. All you did was close your eyes. You fell asleep. Not knowing anything else.
~Time skip to the next morning~
You woke up in the bedroom. Mark wasn't there. You looked at the time and it was 12pm. "He is probably working on videos" you say getting up. You were still in a lot of pain. You didn't want to get up but you had too. You went in the bathroom and looked it the mirror. Your face was very badly bruised. You just shook it off knowing that it was over and you didn't have to deal with it again.
You went down to the kitchen and starting making lunch for you and Mark. You were trying to be quiet but it was hard. Your hands were shaking so bad and you didn't know why. You tried picking up a fork and dropped it on the ground. It made a loud sound. You knew Mark heard. You just quickly got back to making the food.
"(Y/N)? Why are you up?" Mark said as he came over to you. He spun you around so he could look at you. "I was just going to make us some food and go out to the store to get some soda." You said looking away going back to what you were doing. "Nope, give that to me and go lay down. I'll finish this and I'll bring it to you. You need to relax. I want you safe. Not in pain." He said taking the things away from you. You nodded and hugged him. "Thank you." You said and let go and went back upstairs.
It was about 10 minutes later when Mark came in with you and him some food. "Hey. You know I'm not letting you work until you are completely better right? I want you to be safe and happy." Mark said handing you your food. You nodded your head and smiled. "I love you." You say. "I love you too. With all my heart." Mark said. He looked into your eyes as he said that and smiled. You knew you were safe with him.