Moving

Today, Mark asked me to come over to his house. He said we could play video games and talk about something. I hope it's not bad.
Mark POV
Today I asked (Y/N) to come over. I needed to talk to her about something. I'm moving from Cincinnati to L.A. I want her to come with me. She is my best friend. Honestly, I want it to be something more. I don't want her to turn me down if I ask so I'm going to hint it at her. Let's see how this goes.
Your POV
I arrived at Mark's house. I knocked on the door. He opened it with a big smile and open arms. I came in and hugged him. "Hey (Y/N)!" He exclaimed. "Hey Mark." I said in return. I went and sat on his couch as he got GTA5 ready for us to play. "So, (Y/N). Wanna play twenty questions?" He said. "Um, sure." I said as he handed me the controller. "Okay, have you ever wanted to move from Cincinnati?" He asked. "Honestly, yes. It's been on my mind lately." I said and he smiled to himself. What was he thinking? "Okay um, do you like anyone?" I asked. I have liked Mark for a while. Even though we are best friends I would love for it to be something more. He probably doesn't. "Actually I do." He said. Those words hurt but I wasn't going to let it get to me. "Do you like anyone?" He asked. "Yea." I said referring to Mark. I don't care if he liked someone else. I still liked him. "Um, What game did you rage the hardest at?" I asked. "Octodad." He answered quickly. I laughed. "Okay, um, uh." Was all he said. He was getting really nervous for some reason.
"Okay fine. I'm moving to L.A." He blurted out. I immediately stopped what I was doing and turned to him. My best friend was moving to L.A. "When?" I asked nervously. "In about a month but I have a question." He said. "Go ahead." I responded still looking into his eyes. "Will you come too?" He asked. I was frozen. "Also will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hopeful eyes. Tears started to form and I couldn't speak. All I did was nod. He smiled and embraced me in a hug. My new boyfriend and I are moving to L.A. together. This was amazing. I was speechless. Mark broke the hug and wiped my tears. He laughed a little and began to tear up himself.
~1 Month Later~
   All of our furniture is on the way to L.A. It will be there by the time we get there. Me and Mark are holding hands and pulling along our luggage and walking to the plane. We finally got on and sat in our seats. "We did it." Mark said rubbing my hand and smiling. It was really hard moving and leaving all of my family. "Bye everyone." I said looking out the window. I began to tear up. I never knew how hard this actually was going to be. "Hey, it's okay. We'll get through this." Mark said. I looked at him through my tear blurred vision and nodded. He pulled me in for a hug and he rubbed my back.
      After the plane landed we stepped off. There was a little bit of a time difference but not to bad. We walked hand in hand with our luggage to a taxi. Mark handed him a paper that had our address on it. We drove for a little while. We both were watching out the window at or new surroundings. When the taxi stopped he unlocked the doors. Mark payed him and we got out. We both walked up to the door and prepared ourselves. Mark got out his new key and unlocked the door. He opened it and we stepped in. The house was beautiful. All of our furniture was placed in the house. I was stunned. As I walked around looking at everything, I couldn't help but think about everything that was going to happen in the future. I began to tear up as I walked from room to room. Mark was unpacking some of the stuff in the living room.
     When I finished, I was so excited. I ran to Mark and jumped in his arms. Luckily he caught me. "Thank you." I said hugging him tight. "For what sweetheart?" He asked putting me down. "For everything." I said. "You don't have to thank me. I'm just glad I get to do it with you by my side." He said and kissed me. "Mark. That was our first kiss." I said still in shock. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry." He said lightly blushing. I just laughed and kissed him again. At first he was surprised but then he kissed back.
     Mark and I decided to just hang out together and watch movies and play video games. It's was so much fun. We were watching a movie when I fell asleep on Marks shoulder.
Mark's POV
   She fell asleep on my shoulder. She was so beautiful. I'm so glad she agreed to move with me and be my girlfriend. "Thank you (Y/N). For everything. I promise I'll be there for you whenever you need it." I whispered. She shifted slightly but didn't wake up. I smiled to myself as I fell asleep with my head on hers and my hand around her waist. 

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 10K! I never thought it would get this big! For me reaching 10K I want you guys to comment an imagine that you might want to read or would like to read! Thank you guys so much!❤️)
              ~Kaylee