Accident (Part 1)

( A/N. There isn't an imagine of Mark that has more than 1 part so here you go)

   You woke up to the smell of bacon. You jumped up and rushed down stair looking in the kitchen to Mark making Bacon for the both of you. Mark turned around. " How's my beautiful girlfriend doing this morning?" Mark says handing you a plate of bacon. "Just fine. Better that you made me bacon!!!" You say shoving a piece in your mouth. You and Mark sat talking and eating bacon until you had to go to work.
     "Bye babe. Love you. Text me when you get to work." He says. "Will do! Love you to!" You say leaving. You get in the car and start to drive. It's a good day outside. "Sunny, Warm, just perfe-" you got cut off when a car slammed into you. You were at a stop light and when they hit you from behind you were pushed into on going cars. Causing 2 other cars to slam into both sides of your car. All of your doors were slammed shut. They were stuck. You couldn't get out. You seen people... Running around your car. They were pushing the other cars out of the way trying to get you out.
      After they got 1 car out of the way they tried pulling with all of their might to get the door open. You were bleeding on your arm and your head was bleeding. You did try slamming on your breaks before you went out into the intersection so your ankle was hurting. They had finally opened your door. They carried you out and laid you in the grass. Someone already called the cops and someone must of knew you and Mark because Mark was the one who carried you out of your car. You were getting really dizzy. "Mark, I think I need to sleep" you say about to fall asleep. But Mark started to pat you on the face. " Not right now. You need to stay awake so we know your okay. Please stay awake." He said as he was crying. But that's all you remember. Then you woke up.

(A/N. Hey guys. I have had a car accident before and I used 1 part of my accident in this part. How you got hurt is how my mom get hurt in our crash. But my mom broke her neck and had to were a neck brace for 5 months. My crash was on September 25, 2014 at 6:09 pm. Weird how I remember that because I blacked out for a minute when it happened so did my mom. But me, my mom, and my brother are all fine now. Thanks for reading!)