Distance is a Memory (Part 2)

(First can I say, Mark looks incredible in this picture!❤️)
"Will you move in with me?" Mark looked into my eyes, searching for any sign of the answer. "Mark I-" "Please (Y/N). Seeing you over a screen isn't good enough. I want to see you in person everyday. I don't want to text you good morning, I want to tell you. I want to wake up and see you next to me. I don't want to text you goodnight, I want to tell you. I don't want to stay on FaceTime all night, I want to have late night movies with you. Please (Y/N). I can't take it any longer. I need you. Please." Mark begged. He grasped my hands tightly, desperately searching my eyes. "Mark. Of course I will." I said softly. He was relived. He laid his forehead on mine. "Thank you." He sighed. "Let's start packing." I whispered. "What?" Mark looked at me confused. "I want to move in as soon as possible. Let's start now." I smiled. His face lit up. He hugged me tightly. "Then let's begin." Mark said.
~1 Month Later~
"We did it." Mark said putting down the last box. "Yup." I said putting my hands on my hips. Mark stood up and looked at me. "What?" I questioned. "I just can't believe my beautiful girlfriend lives with me now." He came over and hugged me. "Stop it Mark." I blushed. "I could never stop." He smiled and kissed my nose. I laughed. "Wanna get some food?" Mark asked. "Sure!" I said happily. Mark grabbed his phone and I grabbed mine. He intertwined our hands and we left. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." Mark said, swinging our arms back and forth. We eventually ended up going to nice little restaurant.
     "That was nice." I said as we got back home. "It was." Mark smiled. "Can we have a late night movie night?" Mark begged. "Of course." I smiled. Mark cheered and grabbed a movie and put it in. He sat down on the couch and motioned me to come. I walked over and sat down next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I didn't last long. I fell asleep within 10 minutes.
Marks POV
    I couldn't be any happier right now. My girlfriend is now living with me. It's so amazing. She fell asleep though. I don't blame her. We worked hard today. I got up and picked her up slowly. I carried her to our room and laid her down gently. I got on the other side and cuddled up to her. I kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight love."
~1 Year Later~
   "Hey (Y/N)!" "Yes?" "Wanna get some food?" "Sure!" I said and grabbed my phone. Mark grabbed his phone and intertwined our hands and we went on our way. We walked to that little restaurant from before. We got our table, sat down and ordered.
     Me and Mark just talked. I love it when we can just talk to each other. Our drinks and food eventually came. We finished up eating and we were just about to leave when Mark stopped me. "(Y/N). I love you so much." He smiled. "I love you too Mark but why are we still here?" I questioned but he didn't seem to care. "I love you so much. Ever since the day I met you. Every time we FaceTimed I just loved you more and more." "Mark." "(Y/N). When you moved in, it was the best day of my life. I was so happy. Everyday o get to wake up next to you and every night I get to fall asleep next to you. It's the best feeling in the world. I want to make sure that I get to do that every morning and every night. (Y/N) (L/N), will you please marry me?" Mark got down on one knee and opened up the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. There was a bunch of Oooo's and Awwwww's coming from people around us, but I didn't care, I only cared for Mark.
     I couldn't get and words to come out so I just nodded letting tears soak my cheeks. Mark stood up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me. The people all around us clapped and cheered. "Come on. Let's get out of here." Mark smiled and grabbed my hand. I nodded and we walked out, starting our journey as fiancés.