Please read this guys. (A/N)

Hey everyone. I just recently found out that GamerGirlMax isn't with us anymore. She had lung cancer so that was hard enough. She couldn't take it anymore. She told me many times how much she liked my book. My favorite was the one in the picture above. She only posted that five days ago.
On her honor, I will be working 10 times hard on this book. She was such an amazing girl. She was always nice and caring. I'm going to miss her a lot. I really hope she is in a better place. She was so strong to keep going. She was such a great friend. She inspired me a lot. I will put a lot of my effort into this book.
Thank you guys all so much for reading my book. It really means a lot. You all are like my family. Whenever someone comments or likes my chapter, it makes me smile. If anyone needs someone to talk to about anything, I'm here. Every single one of you mean a lot to me. Please don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm going through some of the same things you guys are. I'm a 14 year old girl going into her sophomore year of high school. I want to be as helpful as I can. If you guys are reading this right now, that means you have made it through the toughest times of your life. I'm proud of all of you.I love you all so much.
Everyone give some love to Max and please spread some love to other people who need it. I believe in all of you. Please be kind to everyone. Thank you all so much again. It really means a lot. Well I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye everyone.
~Kaylee❤️