Team Edge

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Mark said running around the house. I lived in a house with my boyfriend Mark and his friends Matt and Ryan. Everyone grumbled and got out of bed. We were greeted by an excited Mark. "We are  going to Matthias's house to shoot some challenges so go get ready!" We grumbled and did as told.
    We all jumped in the car and drove there. When we arrived we all went in. "Okay so we are going to shoot many different challenges for both channels." Matthias's said. I was honestly scared. I was the only girl there.
   "Okay so who likes arrows?" Joey said. (Joey is J-Fred.) Thats it. I'm gonna die. "We are going to have one person shoot arrows at all of the others. They can dodge them but the have to keep one foot in place. If they get hit or move both feet than they go back to the beginning. If they don't get hit, they can take one step forward. Who ever gets to the line first wins." Matthias said. Everyone agreed and started to get ready. I was scared, but now I'm starting to be okay with this. "Your gonna go great baby. Don't be nervous, okay?" Mark said and he hugged you. He must have seen you scared. "Okay." I said and kissed him. He grabbed my hand as we walked outside getting ready for the challenge. We all got in view of the camera and Mark started his intro.
    "Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier and today we are doing a challenge with team edge, Matt, Ryan, and my girlfriend (Y/N)!" Mark finished. We all waved at the camera and got started.
     Mark was the first one to shoot at us. We were all lined up at one side of the yard and Mark was at the other side. He looked at me and winked and aimed it for me. I was ready to dodge. Before he shot it he moved it left and hit Ryan. Ryan got upset but I was happy. I took the big step forward I could. That kept going until it was just me and Matt at the end. We were both at the line. Mark had his pick on who to win. Mark was aiming it at me, then at Matt, then back to me, then back to him. He did that a couple of more times and shot and hit Matt. I then jumped over the line. "I win!" I shouted doing a little happy dance. "No fair!" Matt shouted. We all had a good laugh and now it was my turn to shoot the arrows. Mark showed me how to hold it. "Stop being all lovey dovey and lets get to the game!" Brian shouted over to us. Me and Mark laughed and he kissed the side of my head and ran to the other side of the yard.
   The first arrow I shot missed everyone by a long shot. They laughed and they all took a half step forward because I was still getting used to it. I knew how to do it now. I aimed and shot. I hit Mark right in the face. "Oh my gosh Mark! I'm so sorry!" I said. Mark was holding his face. "It's okay. I'm fine." Mark said sending me a smile. I relaxed and kept shooting.
~Time skip to after challenge~
   "And thank you all so much for watching and I will see you, in the next video. Bye bye!" Mark finished his outro and we all waved. "That was great guys! I had a lot of fun today!" Matthias said. We all agreed and went inside. Amanda (Matthias's wife) had ordered pizza for all of us. "How little Luna doing?" I said motioning to Amanda's stomach. (She is pregnant with a girl and her name is going to be Luna.) "She's doing great! How are you and Mark?" She said. "That's great and we are perfect!" I said and we continued chatting until we all were ready to leave. "Bye everyone!" We all said as we left. Me and Mark sat in the back and Ryan and Matt were in the front.
    "Mark!" I yelled. "What?" He said looking at me. "Your face! It looks terrible!" I said worriedly. "Oh thanks a lot." Mark said looking away. "No not like that! You have a big bruise on your face where I hit you!" I said holding his head to look at it. "Oh. It's okay (Y/N). Don't worry about it." He said smiling and patting my leg. "Mark. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the face." I said kissing the bruise softly. "Hey. It's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose. Plus, if I wanted anyone to hit me in the face with an arrow, I would want it to be you." Mark said kissing me. "Oh stop it you." I blushed and grabbed his hand and just watched outside. "Get a room." Matt said from the front. "Shut up Matt." Mark said.
     We got back to the house and we all went in and watched some shows on tv. My favorite show was (f/s). We were watching shows for about 3 hours and it was now 6pm. We all got pretty hungry so we just ordered another pizza.
     The pizza got here at about 6:30. We ate and watched more tv. Matt eventually left and so did Ryan. It was just me and Mark now. I looked at Mark. That bruise was bad. I felt really bad. I just turned my attention away from it and back to the tv. Mark then grabbed my hand. "I know your still upset about my face."  He said. "I am. I feel really bad." I said. He put his hand under my chin and turned my face towards his and kissed me. "Please don't feel bad anymore." He said and kissed me again. "Alright." I said and smiled. He smiled at me and turned his attention back at the tv. I did too. I love how this man doesn't even care that I shot him with an arrow and gave him the big bruise. He is so sweet.
    "I love you." I said. "I love you too sweetheart." Mark said. We sat there watching tv until midnight. Mark eventually fell asleep, so I laid him down and covered him up. I then laid in the rocking chair and fell asleep too.
Marks POV
   I woke up and looked around. I looked at my phone and it was 3 am. I was laying down and I had a blanket. (Y/N) was sitting up in a rocking chair asleep. She was so sweet. She let me take the couch and she slept in a chair. I felt bad, so I went to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room laid her on the bed and covered her up. I then got in bed and went back to sleep. Today was such a great day.