Anti?

I'm siting at the kitchen table, drinking my coffee and looking on my laptop. I wasn't looking for anything specific, I was just looking at things. Jack then came happily into the room. "Hello beautiful." He said as he kissed my forehead and sat down next to me. "Hey." I responded with a smile. "What's my lovely girlfriend doing this early in the morning?" He asked with interest. "Well I am sitting at the table with my handsome boyfriend, looking around on the laptop, and drinking coffee." I said as I took a sip of my coffee. "You made coffee and didn't make any for me?" Jack said with a disappointing look. "I didn't know you were going to be up or I would have. I'm sorry." He stared at me with a disappointing look until I noticed something strange. His ocean blue eyes began to darken into a black then they went back to his bright blue color and he laughed. "I'm just kidding hunny. I don't expect you to be my maid." Jack said. Jack has been acting very weird these past couple days. He has been spending more time in his recording room recently, and that eye thing that just happened? I've never see that before but that was scary. I think I'll have a talk with him later.
I gathered my things and put my coffee cup into the sink, then went to go back to our bedroom to put my things away. I walked up to the door and tried to twist the handle, but it wouldn't budge. The door was locked. I could hear faint whispers from the other side of the door. "Jack?" I said. I got no response. "Jack? Can you let me in please?" I asked again. Still no answer, but the whispers got louder. I heard a mix of grunts and the word no. "Jack please let me in." I asked worryingly. Jack started getting louder and I got more worried. "Jack! What's going on! Let me in!" I said banging on the door. All the sudden the door swung open. Jack was standing there, but it wasn't Jack. It had black eyes, fangs, and claws. "Hello Princess. I'm Anti." He said with an evil grin. "Jack..." I whispered, backing away. Anti followed me with a smirk. "Jack's not here right now. It's Anti's turn." He said and ran fun force at me. I tried to run but he was a lot faster than me. He picked me up off my feet, putting a hand on my mouth. "Now. Don't make one more sound unless I say so, got it?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly, getting swallowed with fear. "Good" He laughed, evil laced in his voice.

(A/N: I'm super duper sorry I haven't updated. School started and I've been focused on that lately. Plus my birthday is in a few days! Thank you guys for 67k! That's amazing! I'm also sorry this ones short. I wanted to get something out to you guys! I'll try my best to continue updating regularly. Thank you for understanding!)