Distance is a Memory

Mark and I have been dating for about 10 months now. There is only one problem in our relationship. The distance. I live in (place) and Mark lives in L.A. It's very hard. We skype and facetime whenever we can. We originally met in person in Cincinnati because I went to visit family and we met each other at the Newport Aquarium. We got each other's numbers and talked for a while. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend. We talked everyday and we have only seen each other 2 times. It's been about 7 months since I've seen him. I miss him.
Marks POV
I miss her. I haven't seen her for 7 full months. Seeing her over a computer screen or a phone screen is okay but it's still not good enough. I want to see her beautiful face in person. I want to be able to hug her. I want to be able to talk to her in person. I want to see her smile. I just want her. I miss her.
Your POV
My phone began to ring. Mark was FaceTiming me. It was really late but I still wanted to talk. "Hey Mark." "Hey (Y/N)." "How are you." "I'm great actually." "Really? Why so?" "I have a surprise for you." Mark smiled. "Mark. Pleaseeeee tell me." I begged. "Okay. Well. I got these." Mark held up a rectangle paper. Once it focused, I read it. It was a plane ticket to (place). "Mark." I said, my eyes glossed over. "I'm coming to see you." Mark said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I began to cry. "I'm hoping those are happy tears." Mark laughed through his tears. I nodded and smiled. Mark and I spent the next 30 minutes until I fell asleep. I woke up and Mark was still on the phone. "Mark?" I asked. The screen then became unpaused and his face showed up. "Yes?" He smiled. "Why didn't you hang up?" "Why would I?" He smiled. I laughed. "What are you doing?" "Planning for my trip." I smiled.
It was about 1 month when the day finally came. Mark was flying in. I was on my way to the airport. I was so excited. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Once I arrived, I went to the place where the passengers came off and waited. I was sitting in a chair by the exit. I was looking through my phone. Then Mark texted me. He said he landed. I typed back and then looked at every person that walked by.
Then I seen him. He was looking around. I stood up as my eyes began to form tears. He looked a little bit longer until his eyes locked on mine. He started to run. He dropped his luggage mid run. I was running full speed at him. We finally met and I jumped into his arms. He spun me around holding on to me for dear life. I was sobbing into his shoulder as he held on to me. He pulled away and kissed me. Dang, I missed this guy. We pulled away and locked eyes. "I missed you so much." Mark laughed. "I missed you too." I began to cry again and I leaned my head on his chest. "Let's go home." Mark said. I nodded and let him go. I grabbed one of his suitcases and he grabbed the other. We intertwined our hands and walked to my car.
We arrived at my house and I helped him in the house. As soon as we got everything in, Mark hugged me again. "I'm so glad I get to be here." Mark said. "Me too." I smiled. "Hey, I have a question." Mark said looking into my eyes. "Go ahead." I said keeping eye contact. "Will you move in with me?" That changed our life's forever.