Bully's

Today was a good day so far. It was the first day of spring and it was Friday and you were so exited. You opened up your window and a nice cool breeze blew gently in your face. "Perfect." You spoke to yourself. You smiled and went to your closet and picked out this cute dress you have been dying to wear. You got a cute jean jacket and put it over top. It was very nice. You went in the bathroom and washed up and put on some makeup. It was your 4th year in college. You were single. You did like someone. His name was Mark. You had a few classes with him and also lunch. You and him were friends. You didn't talk that much to him because you were really shy. He could say one word to you and your whole train of thought would be out the window. Anyway you were very happy to be almost done with collage. Mainly for 1 thing. This girl. Her name was Morgan. (Sorry if anyone's name is Morgan :p) She was a popular girl. Very pretty, thin, tall, ect. She was perfect. She had a group of friends that were like her backup. They might seem nice, but they were my worst fear.
       I was on my way to school. I liked to walk because you have to pay for a parking spot. Plus the school was only about 5 minutes away. You just put your headphones in and started to walk. The song "Hide Away" by Daya came on. You just hummed along with the words.
"Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away. I'm a good, good girl who needs a little company"
You sang along out loud but not to loud. Just then you got a soft tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see who it was. It was Mark. Of course. He probably heard you singing. "That was very good (Y/N)." He said walking up next to you. You blushed. "Thanks." You said looking down. Still walking. "Hey. I see you in some of my classes and your in my lunch. You look pretty nice. Maybe we can hang out at lunch?" He asked looking at you while still walking next you. He was a couple inches taller than you so he was looking down at you. You looked up at him and his brown eyes met yours. You were so shocked. He actually wanted to hang out with you. He sent you a soft smile. It was amazing. "Y-Yea sure." You said but you were nervous so you stuttered. You got really embarrassed. "Hey. No need to be embarrassed. I'm just a person. No one special." He said and put an arm around you. You got so many mixed emotions. You just nodded and we walked the rest of the way to school together. His arm around you then whole time.
We just arrived at school. Sadly we didn't have classes together until after lunch so we had to wait to see each other again until lunch. "Meet me by the lunch room and I will come find you. Okay?" He asked you and smiled. "Sure. See you then." You said and returned the smile. He then waved at you and walked away. When you got in class he was all you could think about. You couldn't wait for lunch.
Marks POV
    She was so beautiful. I have liked her for a while now. I finally got the courage to talk to her. She was singing. God did she sing amazing. When I got to her she got quiet. She completely shut off. I felt bad. I offered her to hang out with me at lunch. I didn't have anyone to sit with. When I asked her she immediately got stiff. She looked up at me and I smiled at her. She was beautiful. When she answered me she stuttered. She was nervous. I put my arm around her and just said its okay. She nodded at me and relaxed. I didn't move my arm. I loved this. I wish it would have never ended. Then we arrived at school. I had to leave. I told her where to meet me. She actually spoke back to me. She didn't stutter. She had such a soft and beautiful voice. She was perfect. After we when our opposite ways I went to my first class. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't wait until lunch.
  Your POV
     Finally. I was time for lunch. I was on my way to the lunch room and stood where I was told. Then I seen her. Morgan and her friends. I hoped they didn't notice me, but of course. She did. "Oh hey you. I didn't see you there! I'm sure no one else did either." Morgan said and giggled to herself and looked around. "Morgan please not now." You said not looking at her. "Oh look at that outfit. Let me fix it for you." She said as she knocked the books out of my hands. No one seemed to notice. You still didn't see Mark. You knew it was to good to be true anyway. You were alone. Morgan's friend came over to me and took of my jean jacket and ripped it. "Hey! That was my favorite jacket." You said. You knew nothing was going to change that. "Sorry." She said and threw the ripped jacket at my face and laughed. "Now let me fix that dress." Morgan said taking out a sharpie and handing her things to one of her friends. She started walking over to me. You started to cry knowing you were alone.You backed up as far as you could until you hit a wall. She was about a foot from you when Mark jumped between you and Morgan and Morgan stopped in her tracks. Scared at first and then smirked. "What did you do to her?" Mark said standing in front of you and had his hands behind him holding on to your arms. You still were crying and you couldn't help it. "Oh I was just fixing up her outfit Markimoo." She said and she smirked. Mark then turned around to look at you and you were holding your ripped jacked and he gently took it from you to look at it. He examined it and then looked up at you. You were crying and and were way too Embarrassed to look at Mark. He then looked at Morgan and she smiled. "Morgan this isn't okay. What in the world made you do this in the first place? You hurt her." Mark said walking towards Morgan and crossing his arms in front of himself. You just slid down the wall and sat down. "Oh Mark don't worry about her. She is a nobody. Let's just go." She said grabbing Marks hand. You were watching and he ripped his hand from her grip and turned around to you and seen you crying and watching him. He turned back to Morgan and got on her face. "I won't say anything right now but if you or any of your friends say one word to her of lay one finger on her, I will handle it personally. Understand?" Mark growled at her. You couldn't watch anymore so you just pulled your knees to your chest and cried into them. She just backed up and nodded and walked away fast with all of her friends. Mark made sure they left and then he quickly turned to you to see you crying.
  Mark's POV
     She was sitting there. Hopeless. She was scared. I felt her hurt from where I was standing. It completely broke me to see her like this. I couldn't believe this girl was a victim of this and she didn't even show it. She was so strong. She was beautiful. She didn't deserve any of this.
   Your POV
   You heard Mark running to you. He got on his knees in front of you and put his two hands on the side of your face and pulled you head up slowly and softly. When your eyes met with his you could see the sympathy in his eyes. You hated it when people felt bad for you. You just wanted to make everyone think you were strong. "I-I'm S-Sorry." You stuttered out. You looked away and stood up and wiped your eyes. Mark stood up and turned you towards him. He looked in your eyes. "(Y/N)." He said while holding your arms. You tried to stay strong in front of him but it was worthless. He could see straight through you.  You just broke down. You started crying and Mark pulled you in to hug him. You rested your head on his chest. You were crying and shaking. "I'm taking you home." Mark said. You looked up at him and he had a serious face on. "Mark we can't just leave in the middle of th-" you started but he cut you off. "I can do whatever I want to and so can you. I'm talking you away from here." He said and smiled at you. You just rested your head on his chest. "Thank you." You managed to say to him while he was hugging you.

(A/N: 1580 words? Wow. My longest Chapter! Do you guys want part 2? Comment below!"
                ~Kaylee🙂