Airplanes

(A/N. This isn't completely my idea. I added a few things to it but I want to give credit to the person who came up with this 🙂)

Today was the first day you were going to go back to America with Jack. You were deathly afraid of heights. You have seen enough movies to know what bad things that could happen.
"(Y/N), are you ready to go to America?" Jack said. He sounds so happy. Jack used to be scared of heights but he was flown on an airplane enough times to get over it. "Yea. It's going to be fun." You said but you were on the verge of crying so your voice cracked. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jack said as he pulled in to the airport about to get out of the car. "Nothing. My throat just hurts a little." You say lying. Jack new you lied to him but he didn't want to bother you so he knew he could ask you later.
You and Jack were walking into the airport and that's when your fear started to settle into your stomach. "Um, Jack? I think I need to sit." You said starting to shake. So Jack walked you to a bench. "What's going on sweetie? Jack says looking very worried. " Jack, I'm scared." You said looking away. You couldn't look at him because you didn't want to start crying. "Well can we talk about this on the plane? We are going to be late." Jack said gathering your stuff. "Yea, sure." You were scared out of you mind.
      You got onto the plane and sat down. You were shaking so bad. "Babe, what's wrong. You are shaking like a leaf." He said. Then he remembered. "Hey look at me. We will be fine. Nothing is going to go wrong." He remembered about your deathly fear of heights. "No it won't Jack! I'm scared out of my mind! There are so many things that could go wrong! Jack you don't understand!" You were crying and hyperventilating. "Please calm down." He said sweetly and held your hand, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. "Everything will be alright. I'm right here with you all of the way. Plus if we do die we will die together." He said giggling. You looked at him and started to cry more then looked out the window. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know you were this afraid. You have me here. I won't let you go. Please calm down." He said. You could admit it calmed you down for a second until the plane started to move. You started to shake more than you did before and then made a small squeal and covered your face with your hands. Jack quickly grabbed one of your hands and put his arm around you with his other free arm. "Hey, it's okay. I'm right here. Calm down and take a deep breath. Nothing is going to happen. I promise." Jack said softly in your ear as the plane rumbled around you. It calmed you down but still you were scared. "Shhhh. I promise. I'm right here. Just focus on my voice. Nothing else." After he said that you closed your eyes and listened and you stopped shaking and your breathing became normal. "There we go. See I told you it would be okay. I promise everything will be fine. Your so strong baby." Jack said. Before you knew it you were asleep in Jack's arms.
    You woke up to Jack rubbing your shoulder. "What time is it?" You asked shifting in your seat. "It's actually about 5 minutes before we get off. You have been sleeping for a long time." Jack said smiling at you. Then the announcement came on to put your seat belts  because they were about to land. Jack looked at you worried and grabbed your hands and looked at you deeper in your eyes. You looked right back into his beautiful blue eyes. "Hold on to me okay?" You said to Jack. He smiled and nodded. He put an arm around your shoulders and one on your hands and held you close. It was over so fast.
    "Are you okay?" Jack asked looking worried. "I'm fine Jack. Thank you for being there." You said smiling warmly at him. "Anything for you love." He said smiling back.
     You two grabbed your luggage and held hands out to Mark, Matt, and Ryan who were waiting to come pick you both up. You and Jack had so much fun that week. You were so glad you got over your fear.