He cheats (Part 2)

(A/N. This is the second and final part.❤️ I've loved this one. Hope you have too! Anyway back to the story!)

     Then there was a knock on the door... You could hear crying outside the door. Mark got up to open it. You jumped up and got under the covers and covered your head. Mark opened the door and Jack came running in. He ripped off the covers and tried to pick you up but you got away... "(y/n), please let me explain it was noth-" I cut him off there. " Jack! I come to you kissing another girl and you expect me to forgive you this fast?!" You say in tears. He walked over to you and sat next to you on the bed as Mark watched from a distance. "(y/n), I'm so sorry. She had came over to sell something to me but jumped in the house and slammed the door closed and started kissing me. I was just opening the door to kick her out as you got here. I was heartbroken when you ran away. Please please please forgive me, please love me again." he says sobbing. You quickly hugged him "Who said I ever stopped loving you?" You say. You could just feel his heart getting fixed. You both were smiling so much. Then he kissed you. You knew he cared.
      "Thank you so much Mark for being there for me." You say softly because your head was hurting. "It's no problem." He said smiling.
      Then me and Jack drove home. When we got there we sat on the couch watching our favorite movie and eating popcorn. I'm glad everything turned out okay.

       (A/N. Did you like it? I hope so! I'll write the next part soon! Thank you for reading!)