Pax East

Today was the day. The day I finally get to meet my hero. I get to go to Pax East and meet Jacksepticeye. I had my Septiceye Sam hoodie on and some jeans. I also had some green Converse shoes I wore. I grabbed my phone and headphones. I also grabbed a picture of Jack and a sharpie. I was so excited to meet him. I practically ran out the door.
      I arrived and I got in line. The line was super long and I was here by myself. I just walked along whenever we got to move up. I was thinking about everything I could tell him. As I got closer to the front I started to see him. His bright green hair and his adorable smile. I was getting really nervous for some reason. "Hello?" An Irish voice rang in my ears. It snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up. Jack was standing right in front of me. "Are you okay?" He said holding on to my shoulders. I nodded and started to tear up at the sight of my hero in front of me. "Don't cry!" He said and hugged me. "Th-Thank you s-so much. Can I take a picture w-with you?" I asked. "Of course!" He said as I got my phone out. We both smiled. "Can you sign this?" I asked handing him the picture. "Sure! What's your name?" He said. "(Y/N) (L/N)." I said. He signed it and handed it back to me. He gave me another big hug and I walked away.
     As I continued walking I thought about how I just met my hero and I acted like a complete idiot. I found an empty hall. I sat against the wall and began to cry. This was the one chance I had to say how much he means to me and I blew it. I felt like I lost my chance. I was sobbing into my knees. I heard distant talking and laughter. I ignored it and kept crying. The noise all of the sudden stopped. I heard footsteps in between my sobs. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.
    "Hey are you alright?" An Irish accent filled my ears. I looked up. It can't be. Jack, Mark, and Wade were all knelt in front of me. I was in complete and utter shock. As they helped me up. They started walking me somewhere but I didn't know where. Jack was holding my left arm and Mark was holding my right as they walked with me. I was soon sat down.
    "Hey, I met you earlier. Your (Y/N) right?" Jack said. I nodded. I couldn't believe he remembered my name. "Why are you crying?" Jack asked. All three boys looking at me. "Well I felt like I made a fool out of myself when I met you. I was really nervous and I still am. I just felt like I lost my chance to tell you how much you guys have helped me. I just felt like a complete idiot." I said. Jack then gave me a hug. When he released he looked me in the eyes. "Hey, don't ever put yourself down like that. I could tell you were nervous but I could also tell how much we did mean to you. Please don't cry anymore okay?" He said. I nodded. They all smiled. "Hey, we are going to the movies now if you would like to come?" Mark said. Jack smiled at me waiting for an answer. I smiled and nodded. They all cheered.
     We all began to walk to the movie theater since we didn't have a car with us. I walked in between Mark and Jack. As we walked I seen out of the corner of my eye that Jack would look at me every once in a while and smile. We walked just a little bit longer until I felt Jack's hand wrap around mine and intertwine our fingers. On the outside I blushed and smiled. On the inside I was doing backflips and cartwheels.
   As we walked into the movie theater Jack still kept my hand. They got the tickets and we walked to our theater. I sat next to Jack. Mark said on the other side of Jack and Wade sat on the other side of Mark. As the movie went on Jack yawned and put him arm around me. I blushed. I heard Mark and Wade laugh. Mark whispered something to Jack. I couldn't hear.
     When the movie ended we began to walk back to our hotels. "Hey (Y/N)?" Jack said. "Yes?" I asked. "Can I have your number so we can keep in touch?" He asked. I nodded and told him as he entered it. He texted me so I could have his number also. I have my number to Mark and Wade also just incase.
     I was in the same hotel as the boys. Jack walked me to my room then he went back to his. I changed my clothes and laid in bed. I thought today was going to just going to be the day that I met my hero. I also went to the movies with him, held his hand, and exchanged numbers. As I was thinking to myself about how great of a day I just had, my phone when off. I looked at it and I had a text, from Jack. I opened it.
  Goodnight Beautiful. 😌
  I smiled from ear to ear.
  Goodnight Handsome.🙂
  I said in response. I soon fell asleep thinking about Jack and about how tomorrow was going to be.

(Part 2?)