Babyplier

You had just found you were pregnant. You haven't told Mark. You were really sick lately. You threw up at least 3 times a day. Mark was starting to notice. He was getting worried. You weren't going to tell him yet. You had a plan to tell him tomorrow.
     "(Y/N). You have been getting sick so much lately. I don't like seeing you suffer. We need to go to the doctors." Mark says rubbing your back as you were throwing up in the trash can. "No! I am not going to the doctors and you can't make me." You say putting the trash can down and scooting away from him. "Please. I'm not going to make you but I don't like seeing you in this much pain." Mark said just looking at you. "I'm not going" you said. "Okay." Mark said.
        You and Mark was sitting on the couch. He was on his phone and so were you. You turned off your phone and put it next to you. You were thinking about tomorrow. What if he didn't want a kid? What if he leaves you? You couldn't stop thinking. You just started to cry silently. You were crying for like 2 minutes until you sniffed. Mark looked over. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Mark said scooting over to you and wrapping his arms around you. "Y-yea. I'm fine." You said trying to hold back the tears. "Your not fine. Please tell me what's going on." Mark said rocking you back and forth slowly.
      You couldn't hold it in any longer. You were crying so hard and you started breathing quickly. You were having an anxiety attack. You couldn't control it. Those horrible thoughts were flowing. You wrapped your arms around Mark. "Calm down. Everything is okay. Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing is going to bother you. Just breathe." Mark says as he holds onto you and sways you back and forth. He was taking deep breaths in and out. You followed along with him as best you could. Soon enough, you and him were breathing at the same time.
     "See. I knew you could do it." Mark says rubbing your back. "Thanks." You said not letting go of him. "Now will you tell me what is going on? It's clearly not nothing." Mark said pulling you away a little so he could look at you. "Mark. Can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm not ready yet." You said snuggling back up against his chest. "Fine, but tomorrow you have to tell me. No getting out of it." Mark said. You nodded. "I love you. You know that right?" You said. "Of course I know you love me and I love you so much more." Mark said. You hearing him say that calmed you down more as you both went to bed for the night.
~Time skip to the next morning~
    "Morning Sunshine." Mark said as he walked over to you. He was holding a tray of food. You sat up and he put it on your lap. "I made you this. After your done eating can we please talk?" Mark asked sitting next to you with his food. "Sure." You say. He smiled and you both started to eat. Let's just say Mark was a really good cook.
    You and Mark had just finished and he took yours and his dishes to the kitchen and came back and sat next you you just looking at you. "What?" You said know he wanted to know but you were gonna act like you didn't know. "Now can we talk about this?" Mark said grabbing your hands. You unattached your hands from his and looked down at yours. You were still scared but you knew you had to. "What's going on? Did I do something?" Mark said scooting over next to you. "No, you haven't done anything wrong, but I do have something for you." You said getting up. Mark watched your every move as you went to the closet and pulled out a little gift bag.
You walked back over to Mark and sat down. He was staring at the bag then he looked up at you with curious eyes. You gave it to him. He looked up when you sat it in his lap. "Open it Mark." You said nodding your head. He looked down at it and back up with you and then he opened it. Inside was the pregnancy test. Mark looked at it. He was very confused. Then he realized. "Are y-you..." Mark said. "Yea." You said looking at him. He was still looking at the test. He just started to cry. Your worst fear. You started to cry. "I-I'm sorry M-Mark. I understand i-if you want to g-go." You said looking at the bed. You couldn't look at Mark.
"I'm going to be a dad? Mark said quietly as he looked at you. He seen you were crying. He through the stuff to the side and pulled you to him. He pulled your chin up for you to look at him. "Why in the world would I leave you! You mean everything to me! Now I'm about to be a Daddyplier! I'm so happy!" Mark said. Then he kissed you. You felt so much better. "Is that why you were crying last night? You though I was gonna leave?" Mark said holding on to your shoulders looking into your eyes. You nodded. "No. I would never. I could never. You mean so much to me. Now your having a little Babyplier! I'll always be here for you." Mark said. You smiled. He smiled back. Then you started to feel sick and your face showed it. You ran as fast as you could to the bathroom and just barely made it to the toilet to throw up. You heard Mark running after you. He walked over to you and knelt down next to you. "Like I said. I'll always be there."