First Fight (Part 3)

(A/N. Final part.... Maybeeee 😄)

        "I'm okay? What does that mean.?" You say. You didn't call the cops you sat at home for about 20 thinking until you decided to call him... Straight to voicemail. You call Mark, you were now getting pretty worried.
(M for Mark talking, Y for you talking)

M: "Hey!"
Y: "Hi"
M: "What's up?"
Y: " Jack is gone"
M: "What? Why?"
Y: "Well we got in a fight last night and I was really upset so I went to bed not forgiving him yet. I told him we would talk in the morning. I found a Note that said I'm okay and no sign of Jack."
M: "Oh my gosh. Are you okay? Do you want me to come over?"
Y: "No, it's okay. I'll text you if anything happens."
M: "Okay, but if he isn't back by 12 I'm coming over."
(Mark was in Ireland for a collaboration trip)
Y: "Okay, Bye"
M: "Bye"
(You hung up)
    Was Jack going to come back? Did he leave for good? Did he find some one else? All of these questions running through my mind as I continue watching tv. About 11:50 Mark shows up at my door.
      "Mark? What in the world are you doing here? It's not even 12. He could have been here." You say looking at him. He looks scared. "I already knew he wasn't here. Have you seen his most recent video? He put it out at 7:30 this morning." Mark says. "No I haven't, should I watch it?" You say looking worried. "Yes, I'll clean up while your watching it" Mark says starting to pick up.
     You take out your phone and click on it. The title was Okay... Hmm. I wonder.....

  (A/N. There will be one more part I post later!! Love you guys!!!)
    ~Kaylee