Sicky

It's was 3:37 am. Me and Jack was asleep in bed. I woke up. I had this terrible feeling in my stomach. Then it hit me. I threw up over the side of the bed. Jack woke up and ran to the bathroom. He grabbed a trash can and ran back to me. He put it under me and grabbed my hair and pulled it out of my face.
    I finished and Jack grabbed two wet rags. He folded one and laid it on my forehead. He cleaned up my face with the other. After I was taken care of he went and got towel and stain remover and scrubber. I felt really bad that I did that and he has to clean it up.
     Once he finished cleaning he grabbed me a glass of water and some medicine also another trash can. I took the medicine and he got back in bed. He gently laid his arm over my stomach. He fell asleep soon after and so did I.
     It was now 6:14 am. I woke up with the same feeling. I grabbed the trash can that was next to the bed and threw up again. Jack woke up and ran around the bed and sat next to me. He grabbed my hair with one hand and put the other arm around my back. As soon as I was done he took the trash can and got a new trash bag. I took the rag that was on my head and cleaned my face. I took a small drink of water to get the gross taste out of my mouth. Jack came back with the new trash can and another rag.
   "I'm sorry Jack." I said as he put the rag back on my head. "No (Y/N). You have nothing to be sorry about. This isn't your fault. You just have to lay down and rest so you can get better. I don't like my baby being sick." He said as he laid back down next to me. I just nodded and smiled weakly. He smiled back and cuddled next to me.
     I woke up again at 10:49 am. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, I noticed Jack was still sleeping. I got back in bed and tapped his shoulder. "Jack. Wake up. It's almost 11 and you have to record." I said. He opened his eyes slowly. "Nah. I have pre recorded videos. I'm staying with you today." He said. Honestly I'm really glad he said that because I didn't want to be alone. "Alright." I said as I laid back down. "Tell me if you need anything." He said as he fell asleep. I couldn't go to sleep. I was bored and I wasn't tired so I just got on my phone and answers some people.
It was now 11:30 and Jack woke up. "Hey beautiful." He said. "Hey Jackaboy." I said. "How's my princess feeling?" He asked me sitting up. "Ehh. I'm not feeling to good." I said. I wasn't lying. "Aw. I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm going to go out to the shop and I'll be back in a bit. Call me if you need anything. Okay?" He said and kissed me on the forehead. I nodded in response and he closed the door. I just got back on my phone and answered a few more people and then watched some YouTube.
It was about 1 hour later that I heard the door open and close. Jack was home. Then the door opened and Jack walked in. He has bags on his arms. He sat them at the end of the bed and look up and smiled at me. "I went to the store." He said. "I know that. What did you get?" I said. A smile plastered across his face. "I went to the store for you." He said. "Awww." I said. He started showing me everything he got. He got me my favorite Icecream, a new blanket, and some very fuzzy socks. "I have one more thing." He said as he walked out of the room.
He came back in with a Sam plush im his hands. "Aw! I love it!" I said and handed it to me. "I was going to give it to you for your birthday but now was a great time." He said sitting on the bed next me. "Thank you." I said and grabbed his hand. "No problem baby." He said.
    I started feeling that feeling again. That sickening feeling just boiling in my stomach that's just about to burst. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I didn't want to make Jack have to clean another one of my messes. Luckily, I made it to the toilet in time. Jack came in seconds after me and knelt down beside me. He grabbed my hair. "I will be there for you. Always." He said as he rubbed my back.

A/N: Sorry this one is kinda short. I will be posting my new book today! I will be posting 3 chapters of it. I hope you enjoy! I will still be posting in this book also so don't worry! Love you guys!
               ~Kaylee