Diamond Play Button

(A/N: Hey guys! Thank you guys for 32k! That's amazing! Thank you so much!)
    It was a pretty normal day. Mark was currently upstairs recording and I was downstairs on the couch reading. It was quiet in the house besides the few outbursts of yelling coming from Mark. I laughed to myself and continued reading.
     It wasn't soon after when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to the door. I opened it with a smile on my face to greet the person. It was a man probably in his late 20's or early 30's. He was in a delivery uniform and he was hold a package. "Delivery for Mark Fischbach." He said with I smile. I nodded and signed for the package. "Have a good day miss." He said with a smile and handed me the package. "You too." I said with a smile and closed the door.
     "Mark?" I called out. "Yeeeeessss?" Mark called in return. "You got something!" I heard footsteps come closer to me and Mark came into my view. I smiled and handed him the package. He gave me a confused look. "I don't know what it is! It just got delivered. Open it up!" I laughed. He laughed also and opened up the box. I couldn't see what was in it but clearly he could because his face lit up with excitement. "What is it?" I questioned. He reached in and took out a diamond play button. He smiled from ear to ear. "Congrats baby!" I said and hugged him from the side. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Can you hold this for a second?" He said calmly, handing it to me. "Uh, sure." I said, taking it from him. It was heavier than I expected. Mark stood up slowly and walked to the middle of the room. "Mark?" I questioned. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. All of the sudden he started spinning in circles and swinging his arms around yelling random words. I covered my mouth and laughed at his reaction.
     Once he calmed down he sat next to me again. "Sorry, I just had to have some way to let out my excitement." He said. I laughed and nodded. I handed it back to him and he looked at it and smiled. "I'm so proud of them. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't even be here right now." He smiled and chuckled. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. His attention when to our hands and then to my eyes. "I love you (Y/N). Thank you for being here for me." He smiled. "I love you too and you don't have to thank me." I smiled. He laughed and then kissed me. I returned the kiss then pulled away. "Now go make a video on it ya big doof." I laughed. He laughed with me and nodded. He grabbed my hand and the play button and we headed to the bathroom. I've always found it funny that he records in the bathroom.
       He sat me down on the edge of the bathtub and put the button in my lap. "I'm going to go get the recording equipment and I'll be right back." Mark said and kissed my forehead. I nodded as he walked out of the room. Once he left, I looked at the button. I turned it over the see on the back it said 'Markiplier. Congratulations on surpassing 10 Million subscribers.' I smiled and sat it back down on my lap. Mark came in and got the camera ready.
    Once he was finished, he sat next to me and I handed him the button. He took a deep breath and smiled. I smiled also as he started the camera. "Hi! How's it going? I finally got it!"

(A/N: Sorry for the kinda short part. I hope you guys still like it!)