Dark... Why... (Part 2)

I watched as Dark then shuffled across the room as he gently closed the door. He turned to me with that evil grin and black piercing eyes. "What happened to Mark?" I whispered quietly. Dark chuckled as he walked back up to me. "Don't worry hunny. Mark's not hurt. I'm just in control of his body right now. He will be back soon. I can feel him fighting to get out. I just wanted you to know that I'm here, and I always will be here." His words dripped out of his mouth with venom. He began to circle around me slowly. Every so often he would trace his claw along my arm, each time he would add more pressure until he slit the side of my arm. Pain shot through my body as blood oozed out. I yelped quietly in pain.
"I have to go now. I feel your annoying boyfriend about to break just know that I'll always be here." He said as he stepped in front of me, gently kissing my cheek. I winced when his cold lips touched my cheek. He pulled away and stepped back a couple steps with a chuckle as he began shaking as Mark began to break through. He fell to the ground in pain as there was one final push and he stopped.
Mark's head looked up slowly, taking in my frightened appearance. I was shaking and breathing fast and heavy as blood trickled down my arm. "(Y/N)." Mark whispered as he stood up and began to take small steps towards me. I got scared and took a couple steps back, tripping on a few wires and falling. Mark immediately stopped in his tracks as I scooted toward the wall and began to cry. I know Mark was back but I was absolutely terrified.
"I'm sorry. I'm just scared." I said as I shuffled to my feet and slowly walked towards Mark. He gently wiped my tears. "Let's just get you cleaned up." He said as he gently put his hands on my shoulders and walked me to the bathroom.
I sat down on the lid of the toilet and Mark grabbed a rag and got it wet and began to clean my arm. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I hate it when he gets out." Mark said and he looked through the cabinets for a wrap for my arm. "It's okay. I was just scared." I whispered. Mark bent down in front of me and began to wrap my arm. "I can understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I won't be mad." Mark whispered and tears started to well up in his eyes and trickle down his cheeks. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I let it last a few seconds and then I pulled away. "I could never ever leave you. Please never think like that." I said and wiped the tears off his cheeks. I nodded and finished wrapping my arm.
     He picked me up the toilet bridal style and went out to the couch. He said us both down and I cuddled up close to his chest. "Do you want know about hi-" I cut him off. "No. I just want to spend the rest of the day with just you and me. We can talk about him another day." I said and lightly traced little circles on his chest with my finger. Mark nodded and kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much." Mark said as he wrapped both of his arms around me. "I love you too Markimoo."

(A/N: Well here it is! Sorry it's been awhile since I have updated. School is starting in a couple days so I have been getting ready for that. Hope you enjoy!)