13 Million

I woke up this morning. Mark still sound asleep by my side. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I checked some notifications. I was looking through tumblr when I seen some fan art that caught my eye. It was Mark and I looking at a sunset with 13,000,000 written above our heads. I read and it said Mark it 13 million. I went to YouTube and checked and sure enough he had 13 million. I smiled at the sight and carefully got out of bed so I don't wake Mark. I snuck out of the room and went to the kitchen. I made him pancakes, bacon, and a glass of milk. I put it on a tray and carried it up to him. When I entered the room he was still asleep. I nudged the bed a couple times with my leg to wake him up.
      His eyes fluttered open. He looked at me with confusion at first and then smiled. "Good morning. I made you breakfast." I said as I sat it on his lap. "Thank you baby, but why did you?" He asked while putting a pancake in his mouth. "Well I was looking on tumblr today and I seen something." I said looking around and not making eye contact, trying to look sad so I could trick him. "Babe. What's going on?" He said seriously, turning my face towards him, looking in my eyes. I just looked at him for a couple seconds. "You hit 13,000,000." I said changing my facial expression and I smiled. His eyes immediately lit up. "Really?" He asked a smile began to form on his face. I nodded and he put his tray next to him. He stood up and picked me up and spun me around. "You really had me worried (Y/N)." He laughed, putting me down. "I tried my best." I said and did a pose. He laughed and hugged me again. "Congratulations baby." I said. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "Thank you." He said. "What are you going to do for it?" I asked. He looked around for a second and then smiled. "I'm going to got to the store real quick. I'll be right back. Okay?" He said grabbing my hands. "Um, Okay." I said with a smile. He kissed my forehead and got dressed and left.
        I sat on the living room couch, watching tv, when my phone dinged. Markipliergram posted a picture. Let's see,

 Let's see,

Great. What in the world is he going to do with those? Oh well. I put my phone back down and began to watch my show again. It was too long until it happened again. He posted another picture.

      Oh this is going to be fun

Oh this is going to be fun. It was about ten minutes later when Mark came in. I jumped up and went to him. "I seen your posts on Instagram. What in the world are you doing?" I asked. "You'll see baby." He said, kissed me on the forehead and went to our room. He had 2 big bags of ice and 13 habanero peppers. Mark came out soon after in a red shirt and blue shorts. He grabbed the ice and peppers and went to the bathroom. "Grab the camera and come in here!" He called out to me. I laughed and did as told. Once I got in there, he was filling the bathtub with water and ice. "Mark, what are you doing?" I asked. "Well I'm going to eat peppers and sit in the ice bath and react to an old video of mine." He said with a smile. Once the tub was filled and ready, he grabbed all of the peppers and sat on the edge of the tub. He counted down from 3 and I started the camera.
He did his intro and talked for a little while. Then he shoved 4 peppers in his mouth and got in the bath. He never talked, he just made noises. I was trying my hardest not to laugh so I didn't mess up his recording. Mark just kept putting peppers in his mouth until they were all gone. "Okay, Now, I'm gonna, watch the video." He said. He grabbed the phone and tried to watch the video. He barely watched it. "I give up!" He said and grabbed the milk and poured it in his mouth and on his face. He tried to watch the video again but soon have up on that to. He got out and sat on the side of the tub again. He talked for a little while and then he did his outro and I turned off the camera. "Are you laughing at me?" He said. "Yes I am. You have milk everywhere." I laughed. He did a half smile at me. "I want a kiss." He said. "Absolutely not." I said beginning to back up. "Please." Mark said with a smile. I shook my head as he got closer and I darted out the door. Mark was faster than me so he caught me in a matter of seconds. "Please Mark! I don't want your nasty milk face on me!" I laughed, trying to get out of his grip but I was to late. He kissed me all over my face, getting milk on me. He finally let me go and I ran to the kitchen. I wiped off my face and then wiped off his so he couldn't do it again.
We finally settled down and sat on the couch together. "You do anything for your subscribers." I said. "Yea. They are my family. I'm really thankful for them." He said putting an arm around me and pulling me closer to him. "I love you Mark." I said laying my head in his chest. "I love you too (Y/N). Your perfect."

(A/N: MARK HIT 13 MILLION! I'm so happy for him. I hope everyone is having a good day.😋)
~Kaylee