Saved

(A/N. Trigger warning! If you are sensitive to this topic than read at your own risk!)

     You were home alone. Mark had just left to go to a buddy's house for a hour or so to do videos. Mark had just recently made a video to announce to the world that you two were dating even though it had been 2 months. You finally moved in with Mark, Ryan, and Matt. Ryan and Matt were out of state visiting family. That left you alone. Today was the day the video was meant to go up, and it did.
     About 1 hour after the video was put up you were flooded with Followers and Mentions of Twitter. So you decided to look at some. The first couple were so nice!
"You and Mark are perfect!"
"Mark and you are goals❤️"
"You and Mark are so cute together!"
   That is when it all went down hill...
"You don't deserve Mark."
"Ew, how could Mark like you?"
"Have you looked in the mirror lately?"
    Every one you looked at got worse and worse. You couldn't handle the pressure. That's when you got up and ran to your room. You left your phone on the couch on one of the mean tweets.
    You were crying from what seemed like hours but it was only 10 minutes. That's why you had an anxiety attack. " I'm not strong enough, I can't do this, Mark doesn't want me, Mark deserves way better than me." You just kept saying those words over and over again. Then you fell silent and just laid on your bed short of breath and crying.
    Then you heard the front door open. You got up trying to forget everything and to stop crying so Mark wouldn't notice. You went down stairs and greeted him but tried to avoid looking at him. " Hi sweetie. How was recording?" You regretted saying something because your voice was shaky. "Babe? What is this?" Mark had your phone and was looking at the tweet. You turned around to look at him and when he looked up he noticed. "(Y/N)? What's going on?" Mark says walking towards you. But you back away. "Mark? Do you love me?" You say starting to cry again. "Of course I do. Why would you ask? I love you so much." He came to hug you but you avoided it. "I don't deserve someone like you. You deserve someone so much prettier, sweeter, better." You said walking backwards out of the living room. "What are you talking about babe? I love you so much! Your the one I want. I don't want anyone else but you! Please tell me what's wrong." Mark says slowly walking towards you. That's when you ran as fast as you could upstairs and into the bathroom. You locked the door hearing Mark close behind. "(Y/N)! What's going on? Please let me in! Please! I love you so much!" Mark said. "Mark, you deserve so much better than me. Please don't try to make me feel better when you know it's true." You said crying. "Please let me in." Mark said softly. You unlocked the door and sat on the toilet and put your head in your hands and cried. Mark slowly walked in. "Hey, look at me." At this point he was crouching in front of you holding your wrists. When you looked up he intertwined yours and his fingers. " Please don't say that again. I love you with all my heart. Your the only one I want to be with. I don't want anyone else but you. Your gorgeous and smart and sweet and your the best girlfriend a guy could ever have. Please don't listen to any of those mean people. I want you to stay you and to stop crying. Please." He was saying and wiping your tears away with his thumbs. You couldn't help but smile. "There's that beautiful smile that I know and I love." Mark said smiling right back picking you up and carrying you bridal style down to the couch to watch movies the rest of the night. "Thank you Mark for being so caring and the worst situations. I love you." You said laying your head on his chest. "I love you so much. I will always be there. You can always count on me to cheer you up if you ever need it." Mark says holding you close in his arms. You fell asleep in his arms and he carried you upstairs to the bed and laid you down on your side of the bed. "Stay strong baby. I love you too much to lose you. Goodnight sweetheart." He said kissing you on the forehead. "I will babe. I love you too. Goodnight hunny." You said. Mark had pulled you close and and you both fell asleep.

(A/N. So this one was longer than most of the ones I do! Comment and tell me if you like the longer ones better or the short ones better! Thank you guys for over 200 reads!)
    ~Kaylee