I'm Sorry

Mark as seem distant lately. Mostly staying in his recording room or watching tv. The conversations we have had were short lived. Just simple questions. I was getting annoyed. I'm going to see what's going on. "Mark?" I called from the living room. It took him a while but he made it out. "What do you want?" He snapped at me. He didn't sit, so I stood up. "Mark, you barely talk to me anymore. What's going on?" I said. "We are talking now aren't we?" He said. "Mark. Seriously." I said. "Nothing is wrong, okay!" He yelled. I scared me. "Mark, I was just worried I didn't mea-" he cut me off. "You always worry about me! Your always in my business! Stay away from me!" He yelled storming back in his room. He has never yelled at me like that. It scared me.
I gave him some space for a while and decided to do something for him. I baked some cookies and went to his door. I listened to see if he was recording so I didn't interrupt him. I didn't hear him so I opened the door. "Hey Mark I made you some co-" He cut me off again. "What did I tell you." He snapped. "Well I just thought this migh-" I got cut off again. "Just go!" He yelled. I slammed the door. I walked out to the kitchen and sat the cookies down. I started to cry. This wasn't Mark. He would never yell at me like that. He loved me. At least I think he does.
It was about two hours later when Mark finally came out. I had already stopped crying and I was making dinner. "Hey." I said quietly. No response. "I'm sorry." I said again. Still no response. I took the stuff out of the oven and turned everything off. "Mark talk to me!" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell at him but I couldn't take it anymore. Then, my face hurt. Mark hit me. After he did it his eyes softened and he gasped. "(Y/N). I didn't mean to." He said shakily. "No Mark. Consider me gone." I said pushing past him. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I picked up my phone, headphones, charger, and a jacket and began to walk out. "Please don't go! I didn't me-" I cut him off. "No Mark. I'm done." I said slamming the door behind me and I began to run. I heard Mark yelling my name but I didn't turn around.
I finally made it to a hotel. I came in a crying mess. I just fell to my knees and cried. The man behind the counter came to me. "What's wrong miss?" He said kneeling in front of me. "My boyfriend... He just..." I couldn't finish my sentence. "How long do you want to stay?" He asked . I looked up at the man. "Huh?" I was confused. "How long do you need to stay here? I'll pay for you." He said with I kind smile and helped me up. "Um. I don't know. I didn't bring anything. I just grabbed some things and ran." I said. "It's fine. I'll get you a room." He said walking back to the counter. "Thank you. Also if a man with red hair shows up looking for me, call my room. I'll come down and meet him." I said. "Alright. What's your name?" He asked. "It's (Y/N) (L/N)." I said. "Alright. Here is your room card. Call me if you need anything." He said with a smile. "Thank you." I smiled back. I gathered my things and walked to my room.
When I went in my hotel room I laid down on my bed. I looked at my phone. 20 missed calls and 34 texts. All from Mark. I looked at his texts.
I'm sorry.
Please come back. I need you.
I didn't mean too. I'm so sorry.
(Y/N). Please.
Please...
I'm going to look for you.
Please be okay.
I love you...
I didn't bother reading anymore. I assumed he would look for me. I grabbed the remote and turned of the tv. I just started watching tv.
About 20 minutes later I got a call on the phone in my room. "Hello?" I said. "He is here." The guy from the front desk said. "I'll be down. Thank you." I said. "Your welcome." He said and I hung up. I turned off the tv and straightened the room. I grabbed my things and began to walk.
I got to the main lobby and took a deep breath and walked in. Mark turned and looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy. His cheeks were tear stained. He ran over to me. When he got close I flinched. He didn't move. He was in shock. "Let's go." I said and began to walk. "Thank you by the way." I said to the man at the front desk. "No problem." He said and smiled. I turned and began to walk out. Mark followed. Mark had drove so I got in the passenger side of the car. He got in and began to drive. The car ride was silent.
When we got home I got out and walked up to the door. I waited for Mark to unlock the door. When he did I went in. I took off my shoes and went to the couch and sat down. Mark came over to the couch slowly. It was silent for a while. "Why?" I asked. Marks head turned to me. "Why did you hit me?" I asked. I never looked at him. "(Y/N). I didn't mean to. I'm just really stressed and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry." He said. I turned and looked at him. I seen in his eyes how sorry he was. I could tell he could see how hurt I was. I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped up and ran to him. I hugged him. "I'm so sorry. I over reacted." I said crying in his chest. "No no no. You didn't do anything. I'm sorry." Mark said petting my hair. I nodded into his chest. "Thank you." He whispered. "For what?" I looked up at him. "Staying. For not leaving me." He said and kissed me. "I could never leave you." I said. He smiled from ear to ear. The rest of the night me and Mark watched movies and at the cookies I made earlier. This made me feel a lot better.