The Day

~Your POV~
    Yes. Today was the day. The best day of your life and the start of something amazing. Molly, Mandy, and your mom was getting you ready. Mark, Wade, and Bob were  with Jack. Molly was your maid of honor and Mark was Jacks best man. You were so excited.
     "You look so pretty (Y/N)!" Mandy said. "You are gonna make your momma start crying." Your mom said. "Mom, don't cry." You said holding her hand. You were ready. Ready to marry the guy that stole your heart.
~Jack's POV~
     Today was the day. I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams. "Jack are you okay?" Mark said. "Yea. I'm just nervous." I said. "Well don't be. I'm sure she is just as nervous. She loves you and you love her. Everything will turn out okay." Mark said patting me on the back. "Thank ya Mark." I said. "Anytime Jack." Mark said back. It was time. Time to go get married.
     I was standing there waiting for her. Then I see her. She was gorgeous. I started to tear up.
~Your POV~
    I seen him. He smiled at me. I started to tear up. I started to walk up to him. He wiped his eyes. He was crying. You were so happy.
   "Now (Y/N). You may say your vows." Said the paster. "Sean. I've loved you since the first day we met. When we went on our first date it was magical. Every day I spend with you just makes me happier and happier. You mean the world to me Sean. I'm so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with you." You finished and he was crying. "Now Sean. You may say your vows. Said the paster. "(Y/N). Your so perfect. Ever since the day we met I've loved you. I loved you yesterday. I love you more today and I will love you even more tomorrow. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with your beautiful soul. It's amazing how perfect your are. I'm so glad I found you and I get to call you mine." He finished. You were crying. "Now do you (Y/N), take Sean to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor said. "I do" you said. You were shaking. "Now do you Sean, take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor spoke. You were really nervous. Until Jack smiled at you. "I do" he said. You couldn't help but smile. "You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said stepping back. Jack smiled at you and he kissed you. Everyone started clapping but you didn't care. You were just happy that you finally got to spend the rest of your life with Jack. You were finally now Mrs.McLoughlin and you were proud to be.
"Congratulations hunny." Your mom told you. "Thanks mom" you said hugging her. "Be good to her Jack." Your father said to Jack patting him on the back. "Don't worry sir. I could never break her heart." Jack said to your father while he smiled at you.
It was now the after party. You and Jack were slow dancing while everyone else was also. "I love you so much." Jack whispered to you. "I love you too" you whispered back. "No. I really love you (Y/N). You mean the world to me. I could never think of you not being in my life. I will do anything to protect you. That's what I mean when I say I love you." Jack whispered. "Jack, I love you so much. Thank you. I'm so happy to be spending the rest of my life with you." You whispered back. With that, you spent the rest of the day with Jack. After everyone left the party you and Jack went home. You didn't want to go on a hunny moon so you both took the week off and just stayed home spending time with each other watching all of yours and his favorite movies. This was the best days of your life.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I'll update more soon! Also, THANK YOU GUYS! I got to 1,000 Reads! That's crazy! I love you all so much! Anyway have a great day everyone!