First fight (Part 4)

You just finished the video. Jack said that he wanted you to come see Mark and he would tell you where he was. "Mark!! Where is he?!" You say tearing up. "Come on. I'll drive you." He says gently.
He drives to this hotel. You made him stay at a hotel you thought to your self. "I'll wait out here for you. I'll drive you both home. Jack walked here." He says as your getting out. You put a thumbs up as you walk away. You run upstairs the his apartment. You knock frantically. He opens the door with tears streaming down his face. You jumped in his arms. " I thought you would never come!" Jack says spinning you around. "Why wouldn't I come! I was just in a really bad mood last night! I love you so much Jack! Please don't do this again!" You say as he puts you down. "I will never ever think about doing this ever again." He says as he kisses you. He broke the kiss and walked you to his bed. You sat down for a minute as he got his few things to go. He held your hand all the way until you guys got back to the car. " You guys okay now?" Mark said. "Of course. I could never ever be mad at her for that long" Jack said staring you in the eyes with his gorgeous blue eyes. "Good. I'll drive you both home and I'll go back to my apartment" Mark said.
Mark pulled in our driveway. "Call me if you need anything." Mark said. "Okay bud. Thanks a lot for helping us. Your such a great person." Jack said to Mark. You would have said something but you were still crying. "Thanks Jack. I'll see you guys later!" Mark said and pulled out and left.
You and Jack walked in and he closed the door. He pulled you in for the biggest hug. Of course you hugged back. He broke from the hug and looked at you. His blue eyes still shiny from his tears. "(y/n), please let's never do this again. I love you so much. We can spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want. I want you to know that I love you. More than the world could comprehend. I love you more than words could ever explain. Please never leave me. Please." Jack said as he pulled you in for another hug. "Jack, I love you so much. I'll never leave you. I'll always love you. Always and forever." You say. You broke the hug and kissed him. He kissed back. Everything was okay and you loved him more than you did you did yesterday.

(A/N. It's the end! Hope you loved it!)
~Kaylee